- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v1.7.7.x -> v8.1.x
A PRECIOUS TOOL FOR ADDITIONAL SALES
Advanced Pack enables you to increase your average cart value by offering your customers the opportunity to purchase a coherent set of products, called a pack, at an attractive price.
By grouping together products whose simultaneous sale makes sense (such as a camera, its tripod and the appropriate memory card), you guide your customers through their buying process, just as you would in a physical store, while saving them time. Indeed, by showcasing complementary products on the same page, you save them the hassle of searching for each product individually, with the risk of, for instance, not selecting compatible products. With the pack, they can add multiple items to their cart with a single click, ensuring they purchase the correct references.
Thanks to your packs, you also enable your customers to save money by offering these product sets at a discounted price. For instance, Advanced Pack allows you to provide one of the products in the pack for free or to offer customized discounts based on the item combinations selected.
Finally, creating a pack allows you to improve the visibility of certain products by associating them with your best-sellers.
A FAST AND INTUITIVE PACK CREATION
Inherit product information
Select the products to be included in the pack, save: the pack can already be sold on your site with a set of default parameters. Nothing could be faster!
All the properties of the products making up the pack are automatically retrieved (descriptions, prices, images, features, etc.) to save you time: no need to rewrite descriptions, reinsert images, etc... Advanced Pack automatically displays the images and descriptions of the products in the pack in tabs on the product page. You can then customize this display if you want! Your customers can therefore be properly informed about all the products in the pack while remaining on the same page, and finalize their purchase with a single click.
Fine management of combinations
Unlike PrestaShop's native "pack" functionality, you don't need to create a pack for each product combination: the module's creation tool allows you, for each product to be included in the pack, to choose the combination(s) you want to make available specifically for this mode of sale.
For example, you can make only certain colors of a product available if it is purchased within a pack. You can also define a default combination for each product, even if it is different from the one defined in your catalog, in order to sell off certain stocks more easily.
Once your pack is built, your customers are free to select, for each item in the pack, the attribute (color, size, dimension, ...) they want from those you have chosen to make available. They benefit from the same preferential discount defined for the pack, regardless of the chosen combination, even if the combinations have different prices (price impacts on combinations are taken into account).
In addition to choosing the combinations to be included in the pack, you can let your customers change the quantity of each of the products included in the pack, or set them yourself. Advanced Pack also gives you the option of letting your customers remove a product from the pack, if they want.
Would you like a product to be sold only through a pack? That's also possible! You can even make it a free gift. For example, you can offer an extended warranty for the purchase of a dishwasher. This extension will then be exclusively conditioned to the purchase of the dishwasher.
With Advanced Pack, the customization possibilities are endless!
(*)See conditions in "Features" section
ENCOURAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS TO ORDER IN PACKS WITH A SPECIAL OFFER
To encourage your customers to order a product as part of a pack rather than on its own, offer them a benefit they can't refuse! Advanced Pack allows you to create three types of sales offers.
3 types of sales offers are possible thanks to Advanced Pack:
- Offer a specific discount on each product in the pack
- Apply a general discount on all products
- Apply a fixed price to the pack, like a psychological price, for example
In addition to these possibilities, Advanced Pack allows you to take into account, or not, the discounts that may already exist on your products. You thus have the choice between:
- reflecting existing discounts on the sale price of the pack
- or, on the contrary, exclude them to favor the discount defined for the pack
The module also includes a dynamic pack price simulator to help you create your sales operation.
On the customer side, and unlike the native "pack" functionality, the sales offer related to the pack purchase is clearly highlighted on the product page. The visitor immediately understands that he can save money by favoring this method.
QUICK AND EASY ORDER AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Ordering a pack is managed in such a way that you retain the advantages of ordering separate products. First of all, the pack stock is calculated from the stocks of its products. There's no need to define stock at pack level. Each time a pack is ordered, individual product stocks are automatically deducted. Then, on the invoice and order details in the back-office, each product appears on a different line, as if it had been ordered separately.
This has major advantages:
- No surprises when it comes to stocks: for each product, you have just one stock to manage, whether the product is sold on its own or as part of a pack. You avoid the complexities of managing two different stocks for the same product.
- Refunds and returns are managed at the individual product level: for example, you can refund only one product in a pack, or put a returned product back on sale.
- Easy management of products with different VAT rates: the invoice displays the tax amount for each different VAT rate.
- Ability to export pack orders to an ERP-type management and analysis system, without having to make any technical modifications to enable it to take pack orders into account.
Moreover, if one of the products (or a product combination) in a pack is out of stock, the pack will automatically be indicated as unavailable for purchase using an availability alert system. No risk of you receiving orders for unavailable products! An option also allows you to force the display of another combination if the default combination is out of stock.
INCREASE PACK VISIBILITY WITH CROSS-SELLING
For even greater visibility, you can display a block "This product is also available in pack" on the pages of products that are also part of a pack.
In this way, thanks to a dedicated commercial offer, you can encourage your customers to order the pack rather than the product alone. In short, this is cross-selling: an accessible and effective way of increasing your average cart!
POSSIBILITY TO SELL A SAME PRODUCT IN BUNDLES (minimum compatibility PrestaShop 184.108.40.206)
Do you have products that can be packaged in bundles of several units? Offer your customers the chance to save money by ordering a product in a bundle rather than individually, thanks to a dedicated offer. They'll be able to order the bundle directly from the page of the concerned product.
ALSO CONCEIVED FOR INTEGRATORS
From the beginning, we took into account the fact that this module had to be easy to adapt by your web agency or designer/integrator. The module offers advanced graphic customization.
Advanced Pack is fully compatible with the best SEO theme for PrestaShop on the market: Fashion SEO from SEO Presta. All styles of the module have been integrated into the theme so no integration work is needed. Order your theme or update it now by visiting seo-presta.com.
What your customers will like
Your customers will appreciate being able to save time and money, while benefiting from your advice on product assortment. One click and they'll be able to add a relevant set of several products to their cart, and benefit from an advantageous commercial offer for this grouped purchase. They'll also be sure to make the right choice, since they'll be ordering products that you've matched for their compatibility or complementarity.
CREATE YOUR PACKS IN AN ADVANCED WAY
- Choice of products to be included in the pack (unlimited number of products)
- For each product, selection of the combinations you want to make available for sale in pack
- For each product, selection of the default combination (may be different from the one defined for individual sale)
- Ability to add virtual products to packs
- Management of the display order of the products composing the pack
- Selection of the commercial offer among the following choices:
- Do not apply a discount for this pack
- Apply a global discount (in percentage)
- Apply a customized discount per product (in percentage or amount)
- Apply a specific price to this pack (amount)
- Ability to activate the inheritance of discounts, for each product independently or for all products in the pack. If the inheritance of discounts is activated, the price of the pack is calculated from the discounted price and not from the base price.
- Ability to activate the possibility for your customers to remove a product from the pack (if the inheritance of discounts is activated for all products)
- Ability to sell a product only through the pack (product exclusive to the pack, disables the sale of the product individually)
- Ability to let the customer modify the quantity of each product in the pack (if the option allowing the removal of a product from the pack is activated)
To help you choose the products and combinations to be included in the pack, our module will display strategic information such as the number of copies of the product already sold or the stock still available.
It also includes a dynamic simulator of the price of your pack to help you see clearly in the creation of your commercial operation.
PRICE AND TAX MANAGEMENT
By default, and in the case where no discount has been applied, the price of the pack is the sum of the prices of the products that compose it. If you need to modify the price of one of these products after the creation of the pack, the price of the pack will be automatically updated, without any necessary intervention on your part.
Similarly, if you apply a discount to one or more products that are also available within a pack, you have the option to allow the impact of promotions on the price of the pack. If the option is activated, then the price of the pack will be automatically modified and the applied discount will be displayed to your customers.
Advanced Pack knows how to manage price impacts on combinations. They will be taken into account when applying the commercial offer.
The module also takes into account eco-taxes. If one of the products in your pack has an eco-tax, it will be automatically reflected in the selling price of the pack. It will also be clearly displayed on the "pack" product page, ensuring perfect compliance with the law.
ENJOY NUMEROUS DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Ability to activate automatic scrolling of the purchase block while scrolling the page
- For each product, possibility to display, under the cover image, all images associated with the product, in the form of thumbnails
- Ability to restrict the display of a product's images to those of the selected combination
- Ability to adjust the size of product images (main image, thumbnails, "zoom" image)
- Ability to display the first combination in stock in case the default combination is unavailable
- Ability to hide the individual prices of the products in the pack
- Ability to display the short and/or long description of each product in the pack
- Ability to display the features of each product in the pack
- Ability to display the availability of each product in the pack
- Ability to change the color of the quantity banner, of the icon separating the products and of the icon allowing to remove/reintegrate a product from the pack
- Choice of the prefix to add to each product coming from a pack, in the order summary
- Tool to define your own CSS rules for advanced styles
GIVE MORE VISIBILITY TO YOUR PACKS THANKS TO CROSS-SELLING
The module allows you to display a block "This product is also available in pack" on the pages of the concerned products.
Regarding this block, you can:
- Set the maximum number of packs including the product to display in the block
- Sort the packs by creation date, by price or leave a random display
- Display a "View this pack" and/or a "Buy this pack" button
- Adjust the size of the main image of the products in the packs
MIGRATE YOUR NATIVE PACKS TO ADVANCED PACKS
Have you already created packs through the native PrestaShop feature? Simply transform them into advanced packs thanks to the migration tool available in the module.
SELL YOUR PRODUCTS IN BUNDLES (minimum compatibility 220.127.116.11)
Do you want to offer your customers the option to directly buy a set of several copies of the same product? It's possible with Advanced Pack. Create your bundle directly from the product form and the associated discount. Your customers will be able to add the bundle to their cart with one click from the product page.
ADD PACKS IN ORDERS CREATED IN BACK-OFFICE (minimum compatibility 18.104.22.168)
Advanced Pack gives you the possibility to add packs in orders created through your back-office.
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products with custom images fields (custom text fiels can be used)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products from differing warehouses
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to export packs to a marketplace (whatever it is)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to share packs between shops
Advanced Pack 5 is not compatible with order creation via webservice/API
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Advanced Pack 5 module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it! For example, you can test the integration of the Advanced Pack 5 module with your PrestaShop theme in complete security.
- E-commerce: Find all our advice on the daily management of your store but also on how to improve its visibility.
11/27/2023 - Version 5.3.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.7.x > 8.1.x
- Fix an issue with PrestaShop 1.7.7 and 1.7.8
11/8/2023 - Version 5.3.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.7.x > 8.1.x
- Improve product v2/v1 page management on PrestaShop 8+
- Hide packs into stock movement page
- Hide combinations tab when editing a pack
07/6/2023 - Version 5.3.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.7.x > 8.1.x
- Handle ISBN & MPN reference on pack explode
- Fix duplicate pack action
- Fixes for PrestaShop 1.7.7 & PrestaShop 8.1
06/26/2023 - Version 5.3.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.7.x > 8.1.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 8.1
- Fixes for PrestaShop < 1.7.8
- Other fixes and improvements
05/22/2023 - Version 5.3.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 1.7.7.x > 8.0.x
- Minimum compatibilty PrestaShop 1.7.7+
- New: add compatibility with PrestaShop 8
- New: add the ability to create bundle directly from the product edition
- New: handle creation of orders including Packs from BO
- New: introduce friendly URL for Packs, including combinations choices saving
- New: handle "Hide unavailable combinations" option from Preferences > Product settings
- New: introduce widget mode in order to display packs suggestions on a product page
- New: add new prefixes for order details product name (product reference, ID...)
- New: add a new option to force the next available combination if the default one is out of stock
- Improve specific prices generation (reduce the database entries)
- Improve speed of order validation
- Improve ecotax calculation
- Bug fixes and other improvements
02/22/2022 - Version 5.2.18 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Handle CLI for CRON process
- Fixes for PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
02/10/2022 - Version 5.2.17 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Fix redirect if AJAX cart is disabled (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Fix for PHP 7.4 and PrestaShop 126.96.36.199
- Others minor fixes
12/10/2021 - Version 5.2.16 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Fix exclusive products restrictions in some specific cases
- Fix add to cart action on some themes
- Fix specific discount on customer group (100%)
10/7/2021 - Version 5.2.15 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.7.x
Improve tax management
06/24/2021 - Version 5.2.14 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.7.x
- Introduce compatibility with Store Commander (CSV import)
- Various fixes
12/28/2020 - Version 5.2.13 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.7.x
- Fix an issue when adding pack to cart (products with combinations)
12/15/2020 - Version 5.2.12 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 1.7.7.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
- Improve display of delivery message
- Improve compatibility with pricerounding module
- Fix some ecotax calculation cases
- Fix some missing information regarding customization in some cases
- Various fixes and improvements
12/10/2019 - Version 5.2.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.6.x
- Add compatibility with additionalproductsorder module (Lineven)
- Fix an issue with ps_shoppingcart module >= 2.0.3 (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Various fixes and improvements
11/8/2019 - Version 5.2.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.6.x
- Fix order creation in case a pack is offered
- Fix exclusive products into multishop context
09/3/2019 - Version 5.2.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.6.x
- Fixes for PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
06/18/2019 - Version 5.2.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 1.7.6.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.6
06/3/2019 - Version 5.2.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.5.x
- New: fill wholesale price column for packs
- New: add alerts in case of invalid combination on pack products
- New: display customization information into order confirmation email
- New: a pack can be duplicated
- New: handle pack attachment (PrestaShop 1.7 only)
- Improve pack saving speed when postpone option is enabled
- Improve combination selection into FO
- Fix missing VAT table into the invoice when attached to the order confirmation email
02/14/2019 - Version 5.2.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.5.x
- Improve cleaning process of unused items
- Fix case where orders did not have pack details
- Fix display of some missing fields into BackOffice (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Various fixes and improvements
10/23/2018 - Version 5.2.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.5.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Various fixes and improvements
07/10/2018 - Version 5.2.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.4.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
- Various fixes and improvements
06/6/2018 - Version 5.2.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.3.x
- Fixes for PrestaShop 1.7.3
03/7/2018 - Version 5.2.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.3.x
- New: Allow native pack migration from module configuration
- New: Allow to disable dynamic price calculation on PrestaShop 1.6
- New: Add compatibility with One Click Order
- Improve backoffice experience on PrestaShop 1.7
- Fix "show products thumbnails" option that has no effect
- Fix empty order into multishop context
- Fix rich snippets
- Others fixes and improvements
01/10/2018 - Version 5.2.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.3.x
- Add PL translation
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Improve and fix some possible price display inconsistencies
- Improve backoffice experience
- Various minor fixes and improvements
07/28/2017 - Version 5.2.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.2.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7
- Various fixes and improvements
03/17/2017 - Version 5.1.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Add Portuguese translation
- Add CRON url to manage pack price update
- Add option to toggle prefix concat on order details "Pack <ID> - <product>"
- Improved price consistency and displayed price in some cases
- Fix product cover image on mobile when using combinations
- Fix compatibility issue with EU VAT addon
- Fix pack availability into product search when creating order from back office
- Fix color square selection when not available
- Fix some price issues when using fixed price
12/15/2016 - Version 5.1.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- Display confirmation when adding an incomplete pack
- Fix price calculation when using category reduction on groups
- Fix price calculation on product list
11/9/2016 - Version 5.1.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- Add Spanish translation
- Improve price calculation (category pages)
- Improve attribute/combination cleaning process
- Allow supplier association to a pack
- Fix incorrect VAT distribution when using global discount
- Fix missing warehouse id, supplier reference value and wholesale price on order
- Others fixes and improvements
05/25/2016 - Version 5.1.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Add compatibility with homecomments module (Lineven)
- Fix price calculation when using specific price or specific customer group
- Fix PHP error on old version
04/15/2016 - Version 5.1.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- New display mode available (simple). Display pack using native product.tpl
- Improve price consistency into product list and customer cart
04/14/2016 - Version 5.0.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- Performance improvements
- Auto-clean old & unused pack data
- Various fixes
12/23/2015 - Version 5.0.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Allow pack removal for pack with >= 2 products (instead of 3)
- Fix: possible missing tax rules group into order details (PrestaShop >= 126.96.36.199)
- Fix: possible wrong availability calculation when using combinations
- Fix: currency conversion when using reduction by amount
- Fix: inherit out of stock order status and email notification
11/30/2015 - Version 5.0.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Fix eco-tax on combinations
- Fix price & tax calculation when using fixed price and cart quantity > 1
- Fix warehouse error when creating a pack
11/9/2015 - Version 5.0.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Fix pack availability status into product list
- Fix products URL (anchor) on some PrestaShop versions
09/28/2015 - Version 5.0.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- New: Add wanted quantity input when pack product removal is allowed
- Fix: show right quantity value into Catalog view
- Fix: price display on PS 1.6.1+
- Fix: reduction by amount
- Other various fixes & improvements
06/8/2015 - Version 5.0.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Speed improvement on order
- Allow re-order of packs from order history
- Allow display of product availablilty (into product pack list, option)
- Display reduction percentage/amount informations into invoice
- Fixes on multishop stores
- Fixes on customer group with global reduction
- Stability improvements and other fixes...
02/9/2015 - Version 5.0.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- New: Compatible with Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets from Business Tech (version >= 4.0.0)
- New: Add "Pack <ID> - " prefix when ordering from pack into order detail
- New: Show pack content detail into Admin Carts tab
- Fix issue when saving a product using Store Commander
- Fix pack price update when excluding a product
01/12/2015 - Version 5.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Fix wrong price calculation for buy block when not using default combinations and using price impact
- Fix product selection (auto complete) when no pack are already created (PrestaShop 188.8.131.52)
- Fix tab alert when adding new product (PrestaShop 184.108.40.206)
- Fix "no available carrier" into shopping cart
- Fix pack update on combination change when there is only one product
12/24/2014 - Version 5.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- New: Manage packs with different taxes rate!
- Sort order and limit pack suggestion into product footer page
- Select the information you want to display for each product into the pack (long description, short, features …)
- Many various fixes and improvements (stock available calculation, price updating, order process …)
11/20/2014 - Version 5.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- New: Let a customer to remove a product from a pack (pack must have no discount and at least 3 products)
- New: Remove limitation of 2 products mini per pack
- New: Better stock management and available quantity calculation
- New: Add quantity wanted input on pack page
- New: Add view & buy this pack button toggle for cross selling block (+ background color & text color option)
- New: Add new option in order to change icons color (plus, remove, reinstate)
- New: Add option to only show images from the current combination
- Fix: Pack weight calculation
- Fix: 404 error on pack update/add on old PrestaShop 1.5 version
- Fix: Use "Free" instead of price=0
- Fix: Price showing but should not in some cases
- Fix: Product accessories and attachments variables for each product of the pack are now available to template
- Fix: Filter images that are only "really used"
- Fix: Hide pack that aren't active into cross selling block
10/23/2014 - Version 5.0.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- New version ! Now compatible with PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.6
06/25/2013 - Version 4.9.12 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
12/17/2012 - Version 4.9.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Optimized validate order when pack is in cart
12/6/2012 - Version 4.9.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed price calculation for Prestashop >= 1.4
09/20/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed date_from date_to on where clause
09/10/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Compatibility with advancedBlockCart module
08/6/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed vouchers iteration bug
Fixed a bug on discount expiration
Fixed some qtip errors
No more alerts if you do not choose a default combination & if you exclude the product from the pack
06/11/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed getting attributes when allow_oosp option is activated
05/25/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Updated footer now compatible PS 1.3 +
05/25/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
If date from and date to is equal, pack is unlimited
04/24/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed product status when regenerate pack page
04/2/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Compatipility with budlediscount module
Addons module_key var added
03/16/2012 - Version 4.9.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
Add product attribute matching table
Fixed Price calculation when product have reduction
01/24/2012 - Version 4.9.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Fixed amount reduction on PS < 1.4
12/9/2011 - Version 4.9.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Duplication of product attributes to match with filter navigation like advancedSearch4 or layerd navigation
11/22/2011 - Version 4.9.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
Add default value on posiion field
Set $product->condition before save product
10/24/2011 - Version 4.9.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Rename existsInDatabase function for compatibility PS 4.5.0
10/14/2011 - Version 4.9.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed default id_product_atribute for checking cart
Fixed fillAccessories function on AdminAdvancedPack.php
09/12/2011 - Version 4.9.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
08/30/2011 - Version 4.9.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Fix slashes when add product to pack
Fix copy product image to pack for PS 4.3
07/9/2011 - Version 4.9.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
round unit price for avoid error
fix price calculation on PS 1.3 and higher
06/19/2011 - Version 4.8.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
fix ajax request IE8 & <
fix addPackToCart JS function on advanced_pack_pack_page.js
fix hookUpdateProduct PS 22.214.171.124 & >
05/25/2011 - Version 4.7.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
Correction func checkNotSellingProducts
05/10/2011 - Version 4.6.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
Fix pack validity date
04/27/2011 - Version 4.6.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fix function generatePackPage
04/18/2011 - Version 4.6.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
Change in update checker
Disabling "In a separate page"
04/12/2011 - Version 4.6.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
Fix added coupon PS> 1.4
Fix in the management of coupon codes
Fixed CSS "Method to display the pack:> Do not display page pack"