- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v1.7.4.x -> v1.7.8.x
Allow the purchase of combinations of products with or without a discount, in one click
Would you like to increase your average shopping cart and at the same time, allow your customers to save money if they purchase several products simultaneously?
It is now possible thanks to Advanced Pack !
Without waiting any longer, you can create packs of products that can be purchased in one click, without worrying about stock or their combinations.
A precious additional sales tool
Accompany your customers in their buying process, by offering them packs of coherent products that you will have predefined, just as the salesman in a real shop would do.
Such as for example: this fantastic camera, memory card and tripod. You know that this selection is appropriate and that it will appeal to your customers.
Or you could even use your best-sellers, by adding them to those that are less visible, to allow your customers to discover them.
Your packs will need to be made up of 2 products minimum, the number is unlimited.
Push the quantity per product, choose the combinations of your choice, there are multiple options allowing you to multiply the possibilities.
Would you like to reserve the purchase of a product within a pack?
That is also possible! You will therefore be able to offer a free product if it is purchased as part of a pack. The possibilities are infinite!
It isn't always obvious deciding which products should be offered within a pack. Here again Advanced Pack has the solution to the problem.
When creating your pack, our module will supply you with strategic information, like the number of products sold or their available stock.
There is also an integrated dynamic price simulator for your pack, to help you see more clearly when creating your business transaction.
Remain the maestro of combinations
One of the products that you have added to your pack is available in several colors, but you don't want to offer them all in this set?
Advanced Pack will allow you to do this.
You will also have the possibility of predefining a combination by default, for each of the products of your pack, even if it's different to the one defined in your catalog.
Your customers will then be able to personalise their selection amongst the characteristics that you will have chosen to integrate in the offer.
Incentive is something that motivates your visitor to make a purchase The main aim is to convince more of your site visitors to finish their order and/or spend more money per transaction.
Perhaps you have already tried, by offering free delivery over a certain amount of purchases, or to offer discounts on certain products or even to send discount vouchers?
All of these methods work, but their range is limited, as these promotions are usually temporary due to their excessive cost!
Stop looking, you have already found the solution !
To entice your customers, Advanced Pack will give you the choice of applying a discount when all the products in the shopping cart are ordered, thus encouraging the purchase of the whole pack.
3 possibilities are available:
- Offer a specific discount on each product in the pack
- Apply a general discount on the set of products
- Apply a fixed price, such as a psychological price, for example
Advanced Pack will also be able to manage the discounts already applied to your products, allowing you to integrate them in the pack price, or on the contrary, to exclude them, in order to choose the predefined discount on the pack.
This decision will be made even easier thanks to our clear and clean-looking interface, that will allow you to see the discounted products very easily.
You won't need to worry about the coherence of your prices anymore
Have you ever had to review all the prices in your catalog, to detect any possible incoherences and correct them? What would happen if you had to manually manage the repercussions of these changes in product pricing in your packs? This would represent a significant extra workload if if it's not anticipated within the choice of management solutions within your packs!
Once again Advanced Pack has the solution.
By default, in the case where no reduction has been applied, the pack price is the sum of the products making it up.
Should you need to modify the price of a product after having created the pack, the pack price will automatically be updated, and without you having to intervene.
In those cases where you will apply a discount to one or more products in an existing pack, and on condition you have authorized the promotional implications, the pack price will also be changed, showing your customers the discount that has been applied.
Is one of the products of your pack subject to an green-tax? No problem, it will automatically be reflected in the pack price and will be clearly stated, guaranteeing absolute respect for the legislation.
Regarding the management of your stock, everything has been automated!
For each pack ordered, the product stocks it contains will be automatically deducted. This way you will avoid the double management of stock or the frustration generated by sales rendered impossible, due to the bad assignation of quantities.
Also, in the case where a product in a pack is out of stock, it will automatically be displayed as unavailable for purchase thanks to an availability warning system that is both elegant and modern.
For your customers, we have integrated a graphic and fun notification system, allowing the instant identification of stock shortages on combinations or products making up the pack. There's no chance of you receiving orders for products that are out of stock !
Highlight your packs and sell more
Once you have defined your pack, you will be able to configure it in the same way as you would a classic product. Everything is possible, such as assigning it customized images, classing it in the category of your choice, optimizing your SEO, writing a customized description, attributing it an EAN code or a specific reference, configuring its volume to calculate delivery costs, etc...
For those that are pressed for time, and in order to facilitate their marketing, Advanced Pack will automatically display all the photos of the products that make it up, as well as their descriptions, in the form of tabs.
Your customers will be correctly informed, without leaving the page of your pack, and able to finalise their purchase in one click.
And that's not all... For more visibility, your packs will automatically be highlighted on their data sheets for those being sold in lots
This way, you will encourage your customers to order the pack, rather than the product they were initially interested in. Essentially, this is cross-selling: an accessible method of increasing your average shopping cart !
We don't forget designers
From the beginning, we have integrated the fact that this module should be easily adapted by your web agency or designer/integrator.
The module fits perfectly with the default PrestaShop 1.7 theme, while allowing the most advanced graphic customization.
*** New! *** Advanced Pack 5 is now fully compatible with the best SEO theme for PrestaShop on the market: Fashion SEO from SEO Presta. All styles of the module have been integrated into the theme so no integration work is needed. Order your theme or update it now by visiting seo-presta.com.
- Automatic creation of a pack-product data sheet with a choice of combinations and stock management
- The packs can be attached to categories
- Management of the order of products making up a pack
- Choice of combinations by default for each product in the pack
- Pack stocks are calculated in real-time on the product stocks that make it up
- Creation of packs with or without discounts
- Management of decreasing PrestaShop prices
- Management of price impacts on combinations
- Possibility of stopping the isolated sale of a product present in the pack.
- Sales statistics
- Assistant that will help you work out the sales price of the pack
- Management of packs composed of products with different tax rates
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products with custom images fields (custom text fiels can be used)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products from differing warehouses
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to export packs to a marketplace (whatever it is)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to add a pack to an order created manually from back office
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to share packs between shops
Advanced Pack 5 is not compatible with order creation via webservice/API
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Advanced Pack 5 module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it! For example, you can test the integration of the Advanced Pack 5 module with your PrestaShop theme in complete security.
- E-commerce: Find all our advice on the daily management of your store but also on how to improve its visibility.
02/22/2022 - Version 5.2.18 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Handle CLI for CRON process
- Fixes for PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
02/10/2022 - Version 5.2.17 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Fix redirect if AJAX cart is disabled (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Fix for PHP 7.4 and PrestaShop 126.96.36.199
- Others minor fixes
12/10/2021 - Version 5.2.16 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Fix exclusive products restrictions in some specific cases
- Fix add to cart action on some themes
- Fix specific discount on customer group (100%)
10/7/2021 - Version 5.2.15 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.7.x
Improve tax management
06/24/2021 - Version 5.2.14 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.7.x
- Introduce compatibility with Store Commander (CSV import)
- Various fixes
12/28/2020 - Version 5.2.13 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.7.x
- Fix an issue when adding pack to cart (products with combinations)
12/15/2020 - Version 5.2.12 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 1.7.7.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
- Improve display of delivery message
- Improve compatibility with pricerounding module
- Fix some ecotax calculation cases
- Fix some missing information regarding customization in some cases
- Various fixes and improvements
12/10/2019 - Version 5.2.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.6.x
- Add compatibility with additionalproductsorder module (Lineven)
- Fix an issue with ps_shoppingcart module >= 2.0.3 (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Various fixes and improvements
11/8/2019 - Version 5.2.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.6.x
- Fix order creation in case a pack is offered
- Fix exclusive products into multishop context
09/3/2019 - Version 5.2.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.6.x
- Fixes for PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
06/18/2019 - Version 5.2.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 1.7.6.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.6
06/3/2019 - Version 5.2.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.5.x
- New: fill wholesale price column for packs
- New: add alerts in case of invalid combination on pack products
- New: display customization information into order confirmation email
- New: a pack can be duplicated
- New: handle pack attachment (PrestaShop 1.7 only)
- Improve pack saving speed when postpone option is enabled
- Improve combination selection into FO
- Fix missing VAT table into the invoice when attached to the order confirmation email
02/14/2019 - Version 5.2.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.5.x
- Improve cleaning process of unused items
- Fix case where orders did not have pack details
- Fix display of some missing fields into BackOffice (PrestaShop 1.7)
- Various fixes and improvements
10/23/2018 - Version 5.2.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.5.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Various fixes and improvements
07/10/2018 - Version 5.2.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.4.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 18.104.22.168
- Various fixes and improvements
06/6/2018 - Version 5.2.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.3.x
- Fixes for PrestaShop 1.7.3
03/7/2018 - Version 5.2.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.3.x
- New: Allow native pack migration from module configuration
- New: Allow to disable dynamic price calculation on PrestaShop 1.6
- New: Add compatibility with One Click Order
- Improve backoffice experience on PrestaShop 1.7
- Fix "show products thumbnails" option that has no effect
- Fix empty order into multishop context
- Fix rich snippets
- Others fixes and improvements
01/10/2018 - Version 5.2.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.3.x
- Add PL translation
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
- Improve and fix some possible price display inconsistencies
- Improve backoffice experience
- Various minor fixes and improvements
07/28/2017 - Version 5.2.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.2.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7
- Various fixes and improvements
03/17/2017 - Version 5.1.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Add Portuguese translation
- Add CRON url to manage pack price update
- Add option to toggle prefix concat on order details "Pack <ID> - <product>"
- Improved price consistency and displayed price in some cases
- Fix product cover image on mobile when using combinations
- Fix compatibility issue with EU VAT addon
- Fix pack availability into product search when creating order from back office
- Fix color square selection when not available
- Fix some price issues when using fixed price
12/15/2016 - Version 5.1.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- Display confirmation when adding an incomplete pack
- Fix price calculation when using category reduction on groups
- Fix price calculation on product list
11/9/2016 - Version 5.1.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- Add Spanish translation
- Improve price calculation (category pages)
- Improve attribute/combination cleaning process
- Allow supplier association to a pack
- Fix incorrect VAT distribution when using global discount
- Fix missing warehouse id, supplier reference value and wholesale price on order
- Others fixes and improvements
05/25/2016 - Version 5.1.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Add compatibility with homecomments module (Lineven)
- Fix price calculation when using specific price or specific customer group
- Fix PHP error on old version
04/15/2016 - Version 5.1.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- New display mode available (simple). Display pack using native product.tpl
- Improve price consistency into product list and customer cart
04/14/2016 - Version 5.0.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- Performance improvements
- Auto-clean old & unused pack data
- Various fixes
12/23/2015 - Version 5.0.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Allow pack removal for pack with >= 2 products (instead of 3)
- Fix: possible missing tax rules group into order details (PrestaShop >= 126.96.36.199)
- Fix: possible wrong availability calculation when using combinations
- Fix: currency conversion when using reduction by amount
- Fix: inherit out of stock order status and email notification
11/30/2015 - Version 5.0.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Fix eco-tax on combinations
- Fix price & tax calculation when using fixed price and cart quantity > 1
- Fix warehouse error when creating a pack
11/9/2015 - Version 5.0.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Fix pack availability status into product list
- Fix products URL (anchor) on some PrestaShop versions
09/28/2015 - Version 5.0.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- New: Add wanted quantity input when pack product removal is allowed
- Fix: show right quantity value into Catalog view
- Fix: price display on PS 1.6.1+
- Fix: reduction by amount
- Other various fixes & improvements
06/8/2015 - Version 5.0.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Speed improvement on order
- Allow re-order of packs from order history
- Allow display of product availablilty (into product pack list, option)
- Display reduction percentage/amount informations into invoice
- Fixes on multishop stores
- Fixes on customer group with global reduction
- Stability improvements and other fixes...
02/9/2015 - Version 5.0.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- New: Compatible with Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets from Business Tech (version >= 4.0.0)
- New: Add "Pack <ID> - " prefix when ordering from pack into order detail
- New: Show pack content detail into Admin Carts tab
- Fix issue when saving a product using Store Commander
- Fix pack price update when excluding a product
01/12/2015 - Version 5.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Fix wrong price calculation for buy block when not using default combinations and using price impact
- Fix product selection (auto complete) when no pack are already created (PrestaShop 188.8.131.52)
- Fix tab alert when adding new product (PrestaShop 184.108.40.206)
- Fix "no available carrier" into shopping cart
- Fix pack update on combination change when there is only one product
12/24/2014 - Version 5.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- New: Manage packs with different taxes rate!
- Sort order and limit pack suggestion into product footer page
- Select the information you want to display for each product into the pack (long description, short, features …)
- Many various fixes and improvements (stock available calculation, price updating, order process …)
11/20/2014 - Version 5.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- New: Let a customer to remove a product from a pack (pack must have no discount and at least 3 products)
- New: Remove limitation of 2 products mini per pack
- New: Better stock management and available quantity calculation
- New: Add quantity wanted input on pack page
- New: Add view & buy this pack button toggle for cross selling block (+ background color & text color option)
- New: Add new option in order to change icons color (plus, remove, reinstate)
- New: Add option to only show images from the current combination
- Fix: Pack weight calculation
- Fix: 404 error on pack update/add on old PrestaShop 1.5 version
- Fix: Use "Free" instead of price=0
- Fix: Price showing but should not in some cases
- Fix: Product accessories and attachments variables for each product of the pack are now available to template
- Fix: Filter images that are only "really used"
- Fix: Hide pack that aren't active into cross selling block
10/23/2014 - Version 5.0.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- New version ! Now compatible with PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.6
06/25/2013 - Version 4.9.12 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
12/17/2012 - Version 4.9.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Optimized validate order when pack is in cart
12/6/2012 - Version 4.9.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed price calculation for Prestashop >= 1.4
09/20/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed date_from date_to on where clause
09/10/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Compatibility with advancedBlockCart module
08/6/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed vouchers iteration bug
Fixed a bug on discount expiration
Fixed some qtip errors
No more alerts if you do not choose a default combination & if you exclude the product from the pack
06/11/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed getting attributes when allow_oosp option is activated
05/25/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Updated footer now compatible PS 1.3 +
05/25/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
If date from and date to is equal, pack is unlimited
04/24/2012 - Version 220.127.116.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fixed product status when regenerate pack page
04/2/2012 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Compatipility with budlediscount module
Addons module_key var added
03/16/2012 - Version 4.9.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
Add product attribute matching table
Fixed Price calculation when product have reduction
01/24/2012 - Version 4.9.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Fixed amount reduction on PS < 1.4
12/9/2011 - Version 4.9.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Duplication of product attributes to match with filter navigation like advancedSearch4 or layerd navigation
11/22/2011 - Version 4.9.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
Add default value on posiion field
Set $product->condition before save product
10/24/2011 - Version 4.9.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Rename existsInDatabase function for compatibility PS 4.5.0
10/14/2011 - Version 4.9.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
Fixed default id_product_atribute for checking cart
Fixed fillAccessories function on AdminAdvancedPack.php
09/12/2011 - Version 4.9.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
08/30/2011 - Version 4.9.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
Fix slashes when add product to pack
Fix copy product image to pack for PS 4.3
07/9/2011 - Version 4.9.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
round unit price for avoid error
fix price calculation on PS 1.3 and higher
06/19/2011 - Version 4.8.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
fix ajax request IE8 & <
fix addPackToCart JS function on advanced_pack_pack_page.js
fix hookUpdateProduct PS 22.214.171.124 & >
05/25/2011 - Version 4.7.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
Correction func checkNotSellingProducts
05/10/2011 - Version 4.6.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
Fix pack validity date
04/27/2011 - Version 4.6.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
Fix function generatePackPage
04/18/2011 - Version 4.6.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
Change in update checker
Disabling "In a separate page"
04/12/2011 - Version 4.6.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
Fix added coupon PS> 1.4
Fix in the management of coupon codes
Fixed CSS "Method to display the pack:> Do not display page pack"