Advanced Pack + Shop Product Reviews
Business Tech and Presta-Module have partnered up to deliver an exceptional offer !
Indeed, with this pack including our Advanced Pack 5 module and the excellent customer review module "Shop Product Reviews" from BusinessTech (ex module "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro & Google Rich Snippets") you benefit from the following features:
- The most advanced customer rating and review system on the market for PrestaShop: product reviews and store reviews with the ability to create your own rating criteria
- The possibility to see stars representing the average product rating in Google results (rich snippets on the product rating)
- The ability to sell product bundles and deliver special bundle promotions without having to worry about product variants or inventory
The integration that has been done by our respective teams allows to show the ratings and comments about each product constituting an advanced pack.
Allow the purchase of combinations of products with or without a discount, in one click
Would you like to increase your average shopping cart and at the same time, allow your customers to save money if they purchase several products simultaneously?
It is now possible thanks to Advanced Pack !
Without waiting any longer, you can create packs of products that can be purchased in one click, without worrying about stock or their combinations.
A precious additional sales tool
Accompany your customers in their buying process, by offering them packs of coherent products that you will have predefined, just as the salesman in a real shop would do.
Such as for example: this fantastic camera, memory card and tripod. You know that this selection is appropriate and that it will appeal to your customers.
Or you could even use your best-sellers, by adding them to those that are less visible, to allow your customers to discover them.
Your packs will need to be made up of 2 products minimum, the number is unlimited.
Push the quantity per product, choose the combinations of your choice, there are multiple options allowing you to multiply the possibilities.
Would you like to reserve the purchase of a product within a pack?
That is also possible! You will therefore be able to offer a free product if it is purchased as part of a pack. The possibilities are infinite!
It isn't always obvious deciding which products should be offered within a pack. Here again Advanced Pack has the solution to the problem.
When creating your pack, our module will supply you with strategic information, like the number of products sold or their available stock.
There is also an integrated dynamic price simulator for your pack, to help you see more clearly when creating your business transaction.
Remain the maestro of combinations
One of the products that you have added to your pack is available in several colors, but you don't want to offer them all in this set?
Advanced Pack will allow you to do this.
You will also have the possibility of predefining a combination by default, for each of the products of your pack, even if it's different to the one defined in your catalog.
Your customers will then be able to personalise their selection amongst the characteristics that you will have chosen to integrate in the offer.
Incentive is something that motivates your visitor to make a purchase The main aim is to convince more of your site visitors to finish their order and/or spend more money per transaction.
Perhaps you have already tried, by offering free delivery over a certain amount of purchases, or to offer discounts on certain products or even to send discount vouchers?
All of these methods work, but their range is limited, as these promotions are usually temporary due to their excessive cost!
Stop looking, you have already found the solution !
To entice your customers, Advanced Pack will give you the choice of applying a discount when all the products in the shopping cart are ordered, thus encouraging the purchase of the whole pack.
3 possibilities are available:
- Offer a specific discount on each product in the pack
- Apply a general discount on the set of products
- Apply a fixed price, such as a psychological price, for example
Advanced Pack will also be able to manage the discounts already applied to your products, allowing you to integrate them in the pack price, or on the contrary, to exclude them, in order to choose the predefined discount on the pack.
This decision will be made even easier thanks to our clear and clean-looking interface, that will allow you to see the discounted products very easily.
You won't need to worry about the coherence of your prices anymore
Have you ever had to review all the prices in your catalog, to detect any possible incoherences and correct them? What would happen if you had to manually manage the repercussions of these changes in product pricing in your packs? This would represent a significant extra workload if if it's not anticipated within the choice of management solutions within your packs!
Once again Advanced Pack has the solution.
By default, in the case where no reduction has been applied, the pack price is the sum of the products making it up.
Should you need to modify the price of a product after having created the pack, the pack price will automatically be updated, and without you having to intervene.
In those cases where you will apply a discount to one or more products in an existing pack, and on condition you have authorized the promotional implications, the pack price will also be changed, showing your customers the discount that has been applied.
Is one of the products of your pack subject to an green-tax? No problem, it will automatically be reflected in the pack price and will be clearly stated, guaranteeing absolute respect for the legislation.
Regarding the management of your stock, everything has been automated!
For each pack ordered, the product stocks it contains will be automatically deducted. This way you will avoid the double management of stock or the frustration generated by sales rendered impossible, due to the bad assignation of quantities.
Also, in the case where a product in a pack is out of stock, it will automatically be displayed as unavailable for purchase thanks to an availability warning system that is both elegant and modern.
For your customers, we have integrated a graphic and fun notification system, allowing the instant identification of stock shortages on combinations or products making up the pack. There's no chance of you receiving orders for products that are out of stock !
Highlight your packs and sell more
Once you have defined your pack, you will be able to configure it in the same way as you would a classic product. Everything is possible, such as assigning it customized images, classing it in the category of your choice, optimizing your SEO, writing a customized description, attributing it an EAN code or a specific reference, configuring its volume to calculate delivery costs, etc...
For those that are pressed for time, and in order to facilitate their marketing, Advanced Pack will automatically display all the photos of the products that make it up, as well as their descriptions, in the form of tabs.
Your customers will be correctly informed, without leaving the page of your pack, and able to finalise their purchase in one click.
And that's not all... For more visibility, your packs will automatically be highlighted on their data sheets for those being sold in lots
This way, you will encourage your customers to order the pack, rather than the product they were initially interested in. Essentially, this is cross-selling: an accessible method of increasing your average shopping cart !
We don't forget designers
From the beginning, we have integrated the fact that this module should be easily adapted by your web agency or designer/integrator.
The module fits perfectly with the default PrestaShop 1.7 theme, while allowing the most advanced graphic customization.
*** New! *** Advanced Pack 5 is now fully compatible with the best SEO theme for PrestaShop on the market: Fashion SEO from SEO Presta. All styles of the module have been integrated into the theme so no integration work is needed. Order your theme or update it now by visiting seo-presta.com.
- Automatic creation of a pack-product data sheet with a choice of combinations and stock management
- The packs can be attached to categories
- Management of the order of products making up a pack
- Choice of combinations by default for each product in the pack
- Pack stocks are calculated in real-time on the product stocks that make it up
- Creation of packs with or without discounts
- Management of decreasing PrestaShop prices
- Management of price impacts on combinations
- Possibility of stopping the isolated sale of a product present in the pack.
- Sales statistics
- Assistant that will help you work out the sales price of the pack
- Management of packs composed of products with different tax rates
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products with custom images fields (custom text fiels can be used)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products from differing warehouses
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to export packs to a marketplace (whatever it is)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to add a pack to an order created manually from back office
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to share packs between shops
Advanced Pack 5 is not compatible with order creation via webservice/API
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Advanced Pack 5 module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it! For example, you can test the integration of the Advanced Pack 5 module with your PrestaShop theme in complete security.
- E-commerce: Find all our advice on the daily management of your store but also on how to improve its visibility.
- Management of packs composed of products with different tax rates
NEW: Completely revised version of the "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets" module: rewritten code, new features, new design, improved performance.
WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
Set up a complete and customized customer review collection system on your PrestaShop store! Shop Product Reviews allows you to collect your customers' opinions about your products but also about their general shopping experience on your shop. Do you want to know their opinion on specific points? Define your own rating criteria, either for your products or your shop. You want to import your old reviews to keep your history? No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool!
Our module respects the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436, or the directive (EU) 2019/2161) concerning the information obligations related to online consumer reviews, by putting in place everything necessary for the customer to be informed in a clear and precise way about the review management system. It allows you to display a "Verified Purchase" badge to certify that the review is a result of an order, and only customers who have an account can review your products and your shop.
INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATE AND YOUR REVENUE
88% of Internet users consult customer reviews before making a purchase on an e-commerce site and 91% of 18-25 year olds give as much importance to reviews on the Internet as to those of their relatives. By displaying customer reviews of your products and/or your store on your website, you increase your customers' trust in your brand. Customer reviews are a social proof of your store's reliability and play the role of a digital word of mouth. The importance of customer reviews in the e-commerce world is well known: they are now a key element in the decision-making process and in your marketing strategy.
Moreover, customer reviews are a great free advertising tool and a way to get relevant, recent and regularly renewed content. This UGC (User Generated Content) is one of the main criteria examined by Google to improve your SEO. If your theme is properly tagged, Google will be able to show the stars corresponding to the average rating of the products in its natural results which will also improve your visibility, your click rate and your traffic.
Our "Shop Product Reviews" module is much more than a simple review collection module. With its multiple features and options for displaying reviews, whether on product pages or list pages, through dedicated blocks or badges, our "Shop Product Reviews" module allows you to reassure your customers, reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate. According to a study, from the first review posted on a product, the conversion rate increases by 10%, then 30% after 50 reviews, and up to more than 44% with 200 reviews! So don't hesitate!
COLLECT REVIEWS ON YOUR PRODUCTS, YOUR SHOP OR BOTH!
The ""Shop Product Reviews"" module allows you to activate independently the collection of product reviews and the collection of reviews on your store in general. For each review system, many options are available: activation of moderation, display of reviews only in the current language, activation of a voting system, display of a "latest reviews" block, etc...
The product ratings will be displayed as stars. You have the ability to customize the color of the stars to fit your theme as there are an infinite number of colors available. A "Verified Purchase" badge can be displayed next to the reviews that result from an order, to further reinforce the confidence of future buyers. The color of the badge is also fully customizable as well as its text.
Whether it is for product or shop reviews, a system of precise scheduling of the sending of rating request e-mails is available. You also have the possibility to send a reminder if your customer has not given a review following the first e-mail. The titles and texts of the e-mails can be configured directly through the module, for each language of your store.
Give the possibility to evaluate a product to all registered customers or only to customers who ordered the product. The latter option makes it possible to further increase the reliability of customer feedback on your products.
Enjoy flexible positioning on product pages: Display your reviews either in the footer or within a tab (if your theme supports page tabs), and decide where to position the average product rating. Also decide to display the average product rating on list pages.
Allow your visitors to filter the reviews by rating and sort them as they want. Show them the distribution of the number of reviews by rating and allow them to get a quick and global idea of the reviews on a product, by enabling the display of a "battle" block showing the best review and the most critical one opposite each other.
Also note that by implementing product reviews, the average rating can appear in Google's natural results as stars, which will attract attention and increase your visibility. Links that display a product rating have a click-through rate (CTR) between 15 and 30% higher.
Why not also collect feedback from your customers about their overall shopping experience? Activate shop reviews and allow your customers to share their feelings about their experience on your site, the choice offered, the offers or even the ease of payment and delivery! This will strengthen the bond you have with them by showing them that you are listening to their needs and will contribute to increase loyalty.
Place the link to the shop review form wherever you want on your website: customer account, product pages, menu, ... The module also allows you to display a "shop review" badge with the average rating given by your customers to your store, on the pages of your site while choosing its position and color.
CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM CRITERIA
Do you want to know what your customers think about particular points? Create your own rating criteria! Whether it is for products or the store, the module offers you the possibility to create personalized criteria. You decide how the criteria are worded and whether you want to reserve them for certain products or categories!
Use the product rating criteria to ask your customers to rate specific characteristics of certain items in order to validate or not your choice of products or suppliers: fabric quality, price, fit of a garment, sturdiness etc... It is a free way to know the efficiency of your catalog and a precious help to make informed decisions about your products.
As for the rating criteria for your shop in general, you also have the choice: navigation, site ergonomics, variety of products, clarity of descriptions, ease of payment, or even choice of delivery points! The feedback from your customers will allow you to make the right choices and get a better customer satisfaction rate.
Not to mention the SEO benefit of the criteria! If you guide customers by asking them to give feedback on specific topics through the rating criteria, your customers will tend to use specific keywords that will boost your SEO on certain queries.
ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO POST A REVIEW BY OFFERING THEM A VOUCHER
Your customers sometimes need a little help! Encourage them to leave their opinion on the products they bought, or about your shop, by offering them a voucher in exchange! This will encourage them to come back to place an order on your online store and will increase their loyalty.
Once your offer is configured within the module, it will be displayed in the rating invitation e-mails and also in the product or shop rating forms.
RIGHT TO REPLY TO BAD REVIEWS
t's never easy to receive negative reviews. However, it can be an excellent opportunity to show that you are listening to your customers. That's why we allow you to respond to a dissatisfied customer in order to try to understand their dissatisfaction and provide a solution. This will allow you to show them that you offer a quality service and that customer satisfaction is your priority. By seeing that you take the customer relationship to heart, there is a good chance that he will change his rating.
GENERAL DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Ability to choose the color of the stars of the product and shop ratings (infinite choice)
- Ability to choose the size of the stars
- Ability to show a "Verified purchase" badge next to reviews related to an order placed on your site (the badge color and label are customizable for each language)
CONFIGURATION OF THE REVIEW SYSTEM (PRODUCTS AND SHOP)
Here are the options you will find for both the product and shop review configuration. The two review systems (product and shop) are configured completely independently:
- Activation/Deactivation of reviews (products and/or shop)
- Ability to make writing a comment mandatory
- Ability to define a minimum number of characters
- Ability to activate the moderation of the reviews so that you can validate the reviews before publishing them (in order to respect the law, a badge will indicate to your customers that the reviews are moderated)
- Ability to activate the modification of reviews (in order to respect the law, a link to the CMS page in which you explain your review management system will be displayed above the list of reviews)
- Ability to display only the reviews corresponding to the current language of the shop
- Ability to allow visitors to report abuse
- Ability to allow your visitors to vote for the usefulness of a review
- Ability to display, on the home page, a block with the latest product and/or shop reviews published (with configuration of the number of reviews to display). This block also contains links to pages listing all product reviews or all shop reviews.
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Choice of the type of customers who can review a product: all registered customers or only customers who have ordered the product concerned
Display on product pages
- Ability to choose the position of the reviews: footer or page tab (for compatible themes)
- Ability to choose the position of the average product rating: under the product price, under the add to cart button or in the product reassurance block
- Ability to allow customers to review a product directly from the product page
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Customization of the text to be displayed if there are no reviews yet
- Customization of the number of reviews to display per page
- Ability to display a "battle" block presenting face to face the best review and the most critical
- Customization of the minimum number of reviews required to display the distribution of ratings and the "battle" block (if it has been activated)
- Ability to display a block with the average rating by product rating criteria
- Ability to let customers filter and/or sort reviews by rating or review date (ascending/descending order)
Display on product list pages
- Ability to activate the display of stars corresponding to the average product ratings on the list pages (only stars or stars with average rating and total number of ratings)
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Configuration of the size of the stars and the size of the text to fit the theme
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the latest product reviews published (with configuration of the position of the block and the number of reviews to display). This block also contains a link to a page listing all product reviews.
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the average rating of the products of the category (with configuration of the block position)
Configuration of a voucher in exchange for a review
- Activation/deactivation of the voucher
- Configuration of the voucher awarding mode: one voucher per order or one voucher per customer
- Complete configuration of the voucher (value, eligible categories, conditions of use etc...)
- Personalization of the text inviting to rate in exchange for a voucher
- Personalization of the text informing of the minimum purchase amount to use the voucher
- The customer is informed of the offer in the rating request e-mail and on the rating form
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO SHOP REVIEWS
- Ability to display on your website pages, a "Shop reviews" badge containing the average rating of your shop
- Configuration of the badge position
- Configuration of the text color and the background color of the badge
- Ability to activate or not the display of the badge on mobile
- Configuration of the position of the shop review form: display of the button to rate the shop in the customer accounts, on the product pages and/or in the left column. We also provide you with the link to the form so that you can position it wherever you want (menu, CMS page, ...)
- Ability for the customer to modify his or her shop review
CREATION OF CUSTOMIZED RATING CRITERIA
- Ability to create one or more rating criteria, for product reviews and for shop reviews (independently)
- Customization of the criterion name (multi-language configuration)
- Activation/Deactivation of a criterion
- Ability to apply a rating criterion only to specific products and/or specific categories
CONFIGURATION OF RATING REQUEST E-MAILS
- Activation/Deactivation of evaluation e-mails
- Selection of the order status on which the module has to base the sending of the rating request e-mail
- Configuration of the number of days before the e-mail is sent, starting from the status change
- Customization of the subject and content of the e-mail, for each language of the store
- Ability to activate the sending of a second e-mail (reminder), with configuration of the number of days between the sending of the first e-mail and the sending of the second.
- Customization of the subject and content of the reminder email, for each language of the store
- URL of CRON to use for sending rating emails and reminders (one for shop reviews and one for product reviews)
REVIEW MODERATION TOOL
- Ability to activate/deactivate the publication of a review
- Ability to edit a review(*)
- Ability to delete a review(*)
- Ability to add a review manually(*)
(*)Depending on the law applicable in your country, it is your responsibility to inform your customers of the way their reviews are handled. In case of activation of the review moderation, a badge informing the customers of the moderation will be displayed, above the review list. In case of activation of the modification of the reviews, there will be, in addition, a link to the CMS page in which you detail your policy of management and treatment of the customers’ reviews.
DISPUTE MANAGEMENT AND RIGHT OF REPLY
- Selection of the rating below which you want to receive an alert (valid for product and shop reviews)
- Right of reply: personalization of the default message to be sent to customers in case of a bad rating (sending triggered by your manual action, ability to adapt the content of the e-mail according to the customer case)
- Dispute management tool with tracking of the status of the file and notification in case of the modification of the rating
REVIEW IMPORT/EXPORT TOOL
- Import tool for product and shop reviews from a CSV file (CSV file template provided)
- File preview tool before import
- Ability to fill in missing data before import
- Ability to import only certain reviews from the file
- Selection of the status that the reviews have to have after import ("published" or "Pending moderation")
- Export tool for product and shop reviews in a CSV file with the ability to specify the language of the reviews to export
EXCLUSION RULES AND SHARING ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Ability to exclude specific e-mail addresses or exclude certain domains (like marketplaces)
- Ability to exclude certain products from the rating system
- Ability to exclude customers who have not opted in to the newsletter
- Ability to activate the sharing of product reviews on Twitter and/or Facebook (from the product pages or the list pages)
"Shop Product Reviews" is compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module
Are you selling products in bundles? Our module is fully compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module. By combining the two, the average rating of each product composing the pack as well as the detail of all ratings and reviews will be displayed on the "pack" pages generated by the module.
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
Your visitors, who may not be familiar with your brand and cannot hold your products in their hands like in a physical store, will appreciate being able to refer to the experience of previous buyers to make their decision. Feedback from other customers is a way for them to reassure themselves, confirm the characteristics of a product and even get additional information. They can even interact with other people's reviews by voting on how useful a review is in their decision making. By sharing their opinion, they will have the feeling of creating a community around your brand.
- About upgrading from version 4 to version 5: Upgrading from version 4 to version 5 may require some integration work.
- The module complies with European directives:: Our module complies with the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436 or the EU directive 2019/2161 of the European Parliament) relating to information obligations concerning online consumer reviews. However, it is your responsibility, thanks to the module's functionalities, to bring your online store up to standard by relying on the texts of the decrees available on the websites legifrance.gouv.fr and cnil.fr.
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Network Sharing and GDPR Compliance: By installing this module, in addition to the implementation of a rating and review management system, you allow your customers to react to feedback on your products through tools made available by Facebook and Twitter (“like” and / or "share" buttons). Regarding this, Facebook and Twitter are likely to access certain information relating to their browsing. We remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation (e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the links that will direct them to Facebook and Twitter’s personal data policies. You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER GOOGLE MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Google modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Google & advertising modules