Business Tech and Presta-Module have partnered up to deliver an exceptional offer !
Indeed, with this pack including our Advanced Pack 5 module and the excellent customer review module "Shop Product Reviews" from BusinessTech (ex module "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro & Google Rich Snippets") you benefit from the following features:
- The most advanced customer rating and review system on the market for PrestaShop: product reviews and store reviews with the ability to create your own rating criteria
- Compatibility with the customer video review service rec.reviews
- The possibility to see stars representing the average product rating in Google results (rich snippets on the product rating)
- The ability to sell product bundles and deliver special bundle promotions without having to worry about product variants or inventory
The integration that has been done by our respective teams allows to show the ratings and comments about each product constituting an advanced pack.
A PRECIOUS TOOL FOR ADDITIONAL SALES
Advanced Pack enables you to increase your average cart value by offering your customers the opportunity to purchase a coherent set of products, called a pack, at an attractive price.
By grouping together products whose simultaneous sale makes sense (such as a camera, its tripod and the appropriate memory card), you guide your customers through their buying process, just as you would in a physical store, while saving them time. Indeed, by showcasing complementary products on the same page, you save them the hassle of searching for each product individually, with the risk of, for instance, not selecting compatible products. With the pack, they can add multiple items to their cart with a single click, ensuring they purchase the correct references.
Thanks to your packs, you also enable your customers to save money by offering these product sets at a discounted price. For instance, Advanced Pack allows you to provide one of the products in the pack for free or to offer customized discounts based on the item combinations selected.
Finally, creating a pack allows you to improve the visibility of certain products by associating them with your best-sellers.
A FAST AND INTUITIVE PACK CREATION
Inherit product information
Select the products to be included in the pack, save: the pack can already be sold on your site with a set of default parameters. Nothing could be faster!
All the properties of the products making up the pack are automatically retrieved (descriptions, prices, images, features, etc.) to save you time: no need to rewrite descriptions, reinsert images, etc... Advanced Pack automatically displays the images and descriptions of the products in the pack in tabs on the product page. You can then customize this display if you want! Your customers can therefore be properly informed about all the products in the pack while remaining on the same page, and finalize their purchase with a single click.
Fine management of combinations
Unlike PrestaShop's native "pack" functionality, you don't need to create a pack for each product combination: the module's creation tool allows you, for each product to be included in the pack, to choose the combination(s) you want to make available specifically for this mode of sale.
For example, you can make only certain colors of a product available if it is purchased within a pack. You can also define a default combination for each product, even if it is different from the one defined in your catalog, in order to sell off certain stocks more easily.
Once your pack is built, your customers are free to select, for each item in the pack, the attribute (color, size, dimension, ...) they want from those you have chosen to make available. They benefit from the same preferential discount defined for the pack, regardless of the chosen combination, even if the combinations have different prices (price impacts on combinations are taken into account).
In addition to choosing the combinations to be included in the pack, you can let your customers change the quantity of each of the products included in the pack, or set them yourself. Advanced Pack also gives you the option of letting your customers remove a product from the pack, if they want.
Would you like a product to be sold only through a pack? That's also possible! You can even make it a free gift. For example, you can offer an extended warranty for the purchase of a dishwasher. This extension will then be exclusively conditioned to the purchase of the dishwasher.
With Advanced Pack, the customization possibilities are endless!
(*)See conditions in "Features" section
ENCOURAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS TO ORDER IN PACKS WITH A SPECIAL OFFER
To encourage your customers to order a product as part of a pack rather than on its own, offer them a benefit they can't refuse! Advanced Pack allows you to create three types of sales offers.
3 types of sales offers are possible thanks to Advanced Pack:
- Offer a specific discount on each product in the pack
- Apply a general discount on all products
- Apply a fixed price to the pack, like a psychological price, for example
In addition to these possibilities, Advanced Pack allows you to take into account, or not, the discounts that may already exist on your products. You thus have the choice between:
- reflecting existing discounts on the sale price of the pack
- or, on the contrary, exclude them to favor the discount defined for the pack
The module also includes a dynamic pack price simulator to help you create your sales operation.
On the customer side, and unlike the native "pack" functionality, the sales offer related to the pack purchase is clearly highlighted on the product page. The visitor immediately understands that he can save money by favoring this method.
QUICK AND EASY ORDER AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Ordering a pack is managed in such a way that you retain the advantages of ordering separate products. First of all, the pack stock is calculated from the stocks of its products. There's no need to define stock at pack level. Each time a pack is ordered, individual product stocks are automatically deducted. Then, on the invoice and order details in the back-office, each product appears on a different line, as if it had been ordered separately.
This has major advantages:
- No surprises when it comes to stocks: for each product, you have just one stock to manage, whether the product is sold on its own or as part of a pack. You avoid the complexities of managing two different stocks for the same product.
- Refunds and returns are managed at the individual product level: for example, you can refund only one product in a pack, or put a returned product back on sale.
- Easy management of products with different VAT rates: the invoice displays the tax amount for each different VAT rate.
- Ability to export pack orders to an ERP-type management and analysis system, without having to make any technical modifications to enable it to take pack orders into account.
Moreover, if one of the products (or a product combination) in a pack is out of stock, the pack will automatically be indicated as unavailable for purchase using an availability alert system. No risk of you receiving orders for unavailable products! An option also allows you to force the display of another combination if the default combination is out of stock.
INCREASE PACK VISIBILITY WITH CROSS-SELLING
For even greater visibility, you can display a block "This product is also available in pack" on the pages of products that are also part of a pack.
In this way, thanks to a dedicated commercial offer, you can encourage your customers to order the pack rather than the product alone. In short, this is cross-selling: an accessible and effective way of increasing your average cart!
POSSIBILITY TO SELL A SAME PRODUCT IN BUNDLES (minimum compatibility PrestaShop 184.108.40.206)
Do you have products that can be packaged in bundles of several units? Offer your customers the chance to save money by ordering a product in a bundle rather than individually, thanks to a dedicated offer. They'll be able to order the bundle directly from the page of the concerned product.
ALSO CONCEIVED FOR INTEGRATORS
From the beginning, we took into account the fact that this module had to be easy to adapt by your web agency or designer/integrator. The module offers advanced graphic customization.
Advanced Pack is fully compatible with the best SEO theme for PrestaShop on the market: Fashion SEO from SEO Presta. All styles of the module have been integrated into the theme so no integration work is needed. Order your theme or update it now by visiting seo-presta.com.
What your customers will like
Your customers will appreciate being able to save time and money, while benefiting from your advice on product assortment. One click and they'll be able to add a relevant set of several products to their cart, and benefit from an advantageous commercial offer for this grouped purchase. They'll also be sure to make the right choice, since they'll be ordering products that you've matched for their compatibility or complementarity.
CREATE YOUR PACKS IN AN ADVANCED WAY
- Choice of products to be included in the pack (unlimited number of products)
- For each product, selection of the combinations you want to make available for sale in pack
- For each product, selection of the default combination (may be different from the one defined for individual sale)
- Ability to add virtual products to packs
- Management of the display order of the products composing the pack
- Selection of the commercial offer among the following choices:
- Do not apply a discount for this pack
- Apply a global discount (in percentage)
- Apply a customized discount per product (in percentage or amount)
- Apply a specific price to this pack (amount)
- Ability to activate the inheritance of discounts, for each product independently or for all products in the pack. If the inheritance of discounts is activated, the price of the pack is calculated from the discounted price and not from the base price.
- Ability to activate the possibility for your customers to remove a product from the pack (if the inheritance of discounts is activated for all products)
- Ability to sell a product only through the pack (product exclusive to the pack, disables the sale of the product individually)
- Ability to let the customer modify the quantity of each product in the pack (if the option allowing the removal of a product from the pack is activated)
To help you choose the products and combinations to be included in the pack, our module will display strategic information such as the number of copies of the product already sold or the stock still available.
It also includes a dynamic simulator of the price of your pack to help you see clearly in the creation of your commercial operation.
PRICE AND TAX MANAGEMENT
By default, and in the case where no discount has been applied, the price of the pack is the sum of the prices of the products that compose it. If you need to modify the price of one of these products after the creation of the pack, the price of the pack will be automatically updated, without any necessary intervention on your part.
Similarly, if you apply a discount to one or more products that are also available within a pack, you have the option to allow the impact of promotions on the price of the pack. If the option is activated, then the price of the pack will be automatically modified and the applied discount will be displayed to your customers.
Advanced Pack knows how to manage price impacts on combinations. They will be taken into account when applying the commercial offer.
The module also takes into account eco-taxes. If one of the products in your pack has an eco-tax, it will be automatically reflected in the selling price of the pack. It will also be clearly displayed on the "pack" product page, ensuring perfect compliance with the law.
ENJOY NUMEROUS DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Ability to activate automatic scrolling of the purchase block while scrolling the page
- For each product, possibility to display, under the cover image, all images associated with the product, in the form of thumbnails
- Ability to restrict the display of a product's images to those of the selected combination
- Ability to adjust the size of product images (main image, thumbnails, "zoom" image)
- Ability to display the first combination in stock in case the default combination is unavailable
- Ability to hide the individual prices of the products in the pack
- Ability to display the short and/or long description of each product in the pack
- Ability to display the features of each product in the pack
- Ability to display the availability of each product in the pack
- Ability to change the color of the quantity banner, of the icon separating the products and of the icon allowing to remove/reintegrate a product from the pack
- Choice of the prefix to add to each product coming from a pack, in the order summary
- Tool to define your own CSS rules for advanced styles
GIVE MORE VISIBILITY TO YOUR PACKS THANKS TO CROSS-SELLING
The module allows you to display a block "This product is also available in pack" on the pages of the concerned products.
Regarding this block, you can:
- Set the maximum number of packs including the product to display in the block
- Sort the packs by creation date, by price or leave a random display
- Display a "View this pack" and/or a "Buy this pack" button
- Adjust the size of the main image of the products in the packs
MIGRATE YOUR NATIVE PACKS TO ADVANCED PACKS
Have you already created packs through the native PrestaShop feature? Simply transform them into advanced packs thanks to the migration tool available in the module.
SELL YOUR PRODUCTS IN BUNDLES (minimum compatibility 220.127.116.11)
Do you want to offer your customers the option to directly buy a set of several copies of the same product? It's possible with Advanced Pack. Create your bundle directly from the product form and the associated discount. Your customers will be able to add the bundle to their cart with one click from the product page.
ADD PACKS IN ORDERS CREATED IN BACK-OFFICE (minimum compatibility 18.104.22.168)
Advanced Pack gives you the possibility to add packs in orders created through your back-office.
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products with custom images fields (custom text fiels can be used)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow the creation of sets of products from differing warehouses
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to export packs to a marketplace (whatever it is)
Advanced Pack 5 does not allow to share packs between shops
Advanced Pack 5 is not compatible with order creation via webservice/API
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Advanced Pack 5 module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it! For example, you can test the integration of the Advanced Pack 5 module with your PrestaShop theme in complete security.
- E-commerce: Find all our advice on the daily management of your store but also on how to improve its visibility.
Completely revised version of the "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets" module: rewritten code, new features, new design, improved performance.
WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
NEW: Also publish your customers' video reviews! Shop Product Reviews is compatible with our rec.reviews video customer reviews service. Video adds authenticity to your store reviews. Test rec.reviews free of charge, with no obligation. More information on the service's site.
Set up a complete and customized customer review collection system on your PrestaShop store! Shop Product Reviews allows you to collect your customers' opinions about your products but also about their general shopping experience on your shop. Do you want to know their opinion on specific points? Define your own rating criteria, either for your products or your shop.
You want to import your old reviews to keep your history? No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool! No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool! And if you currently have the native module of PrestaShop (Product Comments) or the module of store and product reviews from Línea Gráfica, the import is totally automatic, you do not have to do anything, you just have to install our module and it takes care of retrieving the history of your reviews!
Our module respects the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436, or the directive (EU) 2019/2161) concerning the information obligations related to online consumer reviews, by putting in place everything necessary for the customer to be informed in a clear and precise way about the review management system. It allows you to display a "Verified Purchase" badge to certify that the review is a result of an order, and only customers who have an account can review your products and your shop.
INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATE AND YOUR REVENUE
88% of Internet users consult customer reviews before making a purchase on an e-commerce site and 91% of 18-25 year olds give as much importance to reviews on the Internet as to those of their relatives. By displaying customer reviews of your products and/or your store on your website, you increase your customers' trust in your brand. Customer reviews are a social proof of your store's reliability and play the role of a digital word of mouth. The importance of customer reviews in the e-commerce world is well known: they are now a key element in the decision-making process and in your marketing strategy.
Moreover, customer reviews are a great free advertising tool and a way to get relevant, recent and regularly renewed content. This UGC (User Generated Content) is one of the main criteria examined by Google to improve your SEO. If your theme is properly tagged, Google will be able to show the stars corresponding to the average rating of the products in its natural results which will also improve your visibility, your click rate and your traffic.
Our "Shop Product Reviews" module is much more than a simple review collection module. With its multiple features and options for displaying reviews, whether on product pages or list pages, through dedicated blocks or badges, our "Shop Product Reviews" module allows you to reassure your customers, reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate. According to a study, from the first review posted on a product, the conversion rate increases by 10%, then 30% after 50 reviews, and up to more than 44% with 200 reviews! So don't hesitate!
COLLECT REVIEWS ON YOUR PRODUCTS, YOUR SHOP OR BOTH!
The "Shop Product Reviews" module allows you to activate independently the collection of product reviews and the collection of reviews on your store in general. For each review system, many options are available: activation of moderation, display of reviews only in the current language, activation of a voting system, display of a "latest reviews" block, etc...
The product ratings will be displayed as stars. You have the ability to customize the color of the stars to fit your theme as there are an infinite number of colors available. A "Verified Purchase" badge can be displayed next to the reviews that result from an order, to further reinforce the confidence of future buyers. The color of the badge is also fully customizable as well as its text.
Whether it is for product or shop reviews, a system of precise scheduling of the sending of rating request e-mails is available. You also have the possibility to send a reminder if your customer has not given a review following the first e-mail. The titles and texts of the e-mails can be configured directly through the module, for each language of your store.
Give the possibility to evaluate a product to all registered customers or only to customers who ordered the product. The latter option makes it possible to further increase the reliability of customer feedback on your products.
Enjoy flexible positioning on product pages: Display your reviews either in the footer or within a tab (if your theme supports page tabs), and decide where to position the average product rating. Also decide to display the average product rating on list pages.
Allow your visitors to filter the reviews by rating and sort them as they want. Show them the distribution of the number of reviews by rating and allow them to get a quick and global idea of the reviews on a product, by enabling the display of a "battle" block showing the best review and the most critical one opposite each other.
Also note that by implementing product reviews, the average rating can appear in Google's natural results as stars, which will attract attention and increase your visibility. Links that display a product rating have a click-through rate (CTR) between 15 and 30% higher.
Why not also collect feedback from your customers about their overall shopping experience? Activate shop reviews and allow your customers to share their feelings about their experience on your site, the choice offered, the offers or even the ease of payment and delivery! This will strengthen the bond you have with them by showing them that you are listening to their needs and will contribute to increase loyalty.
Place the link to the shop review form wherever you want on your website: customer account, product pages, menu, ... The module also allows you to display a "shop review" badge with the average rating given by your customers to your store, on the pages of your site while choosing its position and color.
CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM CRITERIA
Do you want to know what your customers think about particular points? Create your own rating criteria! Whether it is for products or the store, the module offers you the possibility to create personalized criteria. You decide how the criteria are worded and whether you want to reserve them for certain products or categories!
Use the product rating criteria to ask your customers to rate specific characteristics of certain items in order to validate or not your choice of products or suppliers: fabric quality, price, fit of a garment, sturdiness etc... It is a free way to know the efficiency of your catalog and a precious help to make informed decisions about your products.
As for the rating criteria for your shop in general, you also have the choice: navigation, site ergonomics, variety of products, clarity of descriptions, ease of payment, or even choice of delivery points! The feedback from your customers will allow you to make the right choices and get a better customer satisfaction rate.
Not to mention the SEO benefit of the criteria! If you guide customers by asking them to give feedback on specific topics through the rating criteria, your customers will tend to use specific keywords that will boost your SEO on certain queries.
ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO POST A REVIEW BY OFFERING THEM A VOUCHER
Your customers sometimes need a little help! Encourage them to leave their opinion on the products they bought, or about your shop, by offering them a voucher in exchange! This will encourage them to come back to place an order on your online store and will increase their loyalty.
Once your offer is configured within the module, it will be displayed in the rating invitation e-mails and also in the product or shop rating forms.
RIGHT TO REPLY TO BAD REVIEWS
It's never easy to receive negative reviews. However, it can be an excellent opportunity to show that you are listening to your customers. That's why we allow you to respond to a dissatisfied customer in order to try to understand their dissatisfaction and provide a solution. This will allow you to show them that you offer a quality service and that customer satisfaction is your priority. By seeing that you take the customer relationship to heart, there is a good chance that he will change his rating.
GENERAL DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Ability to choose the color of the stars of the product and shop ratings (infinite choice)
- Ability to choose the size of the stars
- Ability to show a "Verified purchase" badge next to reviews related to an order placed on your site (the badge color and label are customizable for each language)
CONFIGURATION OF THE REVIEW SYSTEM (PRODUCTS AND SHOP)
Here are the options you will find for both the product and shop review configuration. The two review systems (product and shop) are configured completely independently:
- Activation/Deactivation of reviews (products and/or shop)
- Ability to make writing a comment mandatory
- Ability to define a minimum number of characters
- Ability to activate the moderation of the reviews so that you can validate the reviews before publishing them (in order to respect the law, a badge will indicate to your customers that the reviews are moderated)
- Ability to activate the modification of reviews (in order to respect the law, a link to the CMS page in which you explain your review management system will be displayed above the list of reviews)
- Ability to display only the reviews corresponding to the current language of the shop
- Ability to allow visitors to report abuse
- Ability to allow your visitors to vote for the usefulness of a review
- Ability to display, on the home page, a block with the latest product and/or shop reviews published (with configuration of the number of reviews to display). This block also contains links to pages listing all product reviews or all shop reviews.
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Choice of the type of customers who can review a product: all registered customers or only customers who have ordered the product concerned
Display on product pages
- Ability to choose the position of the reviews: footer or page tab (for compatible themes)
- Ability to choose the position of the average product rating: under the product price, under the add to cart button or in the product reassurance block
- Ability to allow customers to review a product directly from the product page
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Customization of the text to be displayed if there are no reviews yet
- Customization of the number of reviews to display per page
- Ability to display a "battle" block presenting face to face the best review and the most critical
- Customization of the minimum number of reviews required to display the distribution of ratings and the "battle" block (if it has been activated)
- Ability to display a block with the average rating by product rating criteria
- Ability to let customers filter and/or sort reviews by rating or review date (ascending/descending order)
Display on product list pages
- Ability to activate the display of stars corresponding to the average product ratings on the list pages (only stars or stars with average rating and total number of ratings)
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Configuration of the size of the stars and the size of the text to fit the theme
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the latest product reviews published (with configuration of the position of the block and the number of reviews to display). This block also contains a link to a page listing all product reviews.
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the average rating of the products of the category (with configuration of the block position)
Configuration of a voucher in exchange for a review
- Activation/deactivation of the voucher
- Configuration of the voucher awarding mode: one voucher per order or one voucher per customer
- Complete configuration of the voucher (value, eligible categories, conditions of use etc...)
- Personalization of the text inviting to rate in exchange for a voucher
- Personalization of the text informing of the minimum purchase amount to use the voucher
- The customer is informed of the offer in the rating request e-mail and on the rating form
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO SHOP REVIEWS
- Ability to display on your website pages, a "Shop reviews" badge containing the average rating of your shop
- Configuration of the badge position
- Configuration of the text color and the background color of the badge
- Ability to activate or not the display of the badge on mobile
- Configuration of the position of the shop review form: display of the button to rate the shop in the customer accounts, on the product pages and/or in the left column. We also provide you with the link to the form so that you can position it wherever you want (menu, CMS page, ...)
- Ability for the customer to modify his or her shop review
CREATION OF CUSTOMIZED RATING CRITERIA
- Ability to create one or more rating criteria, for product reviews and for shop reviews (independently)
- Customization of the criterion name (multi-language configuration)
- Activation/Deactivation of a criterion
- Ability to apply a rating criterion only to specific products and/or specific categories
CONFIGURATION OF RATING REQUEST E-MAILS
- Activation/Deactivation of evaluation e-mails
- Selection of the order status on which the module has to base the sending of the rating request e-mail
- Configuration of the number of days before the e-mail is sent, starting from the status change
- Customization of the subject and content of the e-mail, for each language of the store
- Ability to activate the sending of a second e-mail (reminder), with configuration of the number of days between the sending of the first e-mail and the sending of the second.
- Customization of the subject and content of the reminder email, for each language of the store
- URL of CRON to use for sending rating emails and reminders (one for shop reviews and one for product reviews)
REVIEW MODERATION TOOL
- Ability to activate/deactivate the publication of a review
- Ability to edit a review(*)
- Ability to delete a review(*)
- Ability to add a review manually(*)
(*)Depending on the law applicable in your country, it is your responsibility to inform your customers of the way their reviews are handled. In case of activation of the review moderation, a badge informing the customers of the moderation will be displayed, above the review list. In case of activation of the modification of the reviews, there will be, in addition, a link to the CMS page in which you detail your policy of management and treatment of the customers’ reviews.
DISPUTE MANAGEMENT AND RIGHT OF REPLY
- Selection of the rating below which you want to receive an alert (valid for product and shop reviews)
- Right of reply: personalization of the default message to be sent to customers in case of a bad rating (sending triggered by your manual action, ability to adapt the content of the e-mail according to the customer case)
- Dispute management tool with tracking of the status of the file and notification in case of the modification of the rating
REVIEW IMPORT/EXPORT TOOL
First of all, if you currently have the native PrestaShop module (Product Comments) or the store and product reviews module from Línea Gráfica, our module will automatically retrieve your review history. You do not have to do anything, everything is automatic.
If you are using another review system and want to switch to our module while keeping your review history, nothing could be easier! The module contains an import/export tool for product and store reviews:
- Import tool for product and shop reviews from a CSV file (CSV file template provided)
- File preview tool before import
- Ability to fill in missing data before import
- Ability to import only certain reviews from the file
- Selection of the status that the reviews have to have after import ("published" or "Pending moderation")
- Export tool for product and shop reviews in a CSV file with the ability to specify the language of the reviews to export
EXCLUSION RULES AND SHARING ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Ability to exclude specific e-mail addresses or exclude certain domains (like marketplaces)
- Ability to exclude certain products from the rating system
- Ability to exclude customers who have not opted in to the newsletter
- Ability to activate the sharing of product reviews on Twitter and/or Facebook (from the product pages or the list pages)
"Shop Product Reviews" is compatible with the video customer review service: rec.reviews
Also publish your customers' video reviews on your store's product pages! Shop Product Reviews is compatible with our automated video customer review service rec.reviews.
"Shop Product Reviews" is compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module
Are you selling products in bundles? Our module is fully compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module. By combining the two, the average rating of each product composing the pack as well as the detail of all ratings and reviews will be displayed on the "pack" pages generated by the module.
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
Your visitors, who may not be familiar with your brand and cannot hold your products in their hands like in a physical store, will appreciate being able to refer to the experience of previous buyers to make their decision. Feedback from other customers is a way for them to reassure themselves, confirm the characteristics of a product and even get additional information. They can even interact with other people's reviews by voting on how useful a review is in their decision making. By sharing their opinion, they will have the feeling of creating a community around your brand.
- About upgrading from version 4 to version 5: Upgrading from version 4 to version 5 may require some integration work.
- The module complies with European directives:: Our module complies with the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436 or the EU directive 2019/2161 of the European Parliament) relating to information obligations concerning online consumer reviews. However, it is your responsibility, thanks to the module's functionalities, to bring your online store up to standard by relying on the texts of the decrees available on the websites legifrance.gouv.fr and cnil.fr.
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Network Sharing and GDPR Compliance: By installing this module, in addition to the implementation of a rating and review management system, you allow your customers to react to feedback on your products through tools made available by Facebook and Twitter (“like” and / or "share" buttons). Regarding this, Facebook and Twitter are likely to access certain information relating to their browsing. We remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation (e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the links that will direct them to Facebook and Twitter’s personal data policies. You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER GOOGLE MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Google modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Google & advertising modules