- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v1.7.6.x -> v8.0.x
Completely revised version of the "Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets" module: rewritten code, new features, new design, improved performance.
WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
NEW: Also publish your customers' video reviews! Shop Product Reviews is compatible with our rec.reviews video customer reviews service. Video adds authenticity to your store reviews. Test rec.reviews free of charge, with no obligation. More information on the service's site.
Set up a complete and customized customer review collection system on your PrestaShop store! Shop Product Reviews allows you to collect your customers' opinions about your products but also about their general shopping experience on your shop. Do you want to know their opinion on specific points? Define your own rating criteria, either for your products or your shop.
You want to import your old reviews to keep your history? No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool! No problem, the module offers a simple and intuitive import/export tool! And if you currently have the native module of PrestaShop (Product Comments) or the module of store and product reviews from Línea Gráfica, the import is totally automatic, you do not have to do anything, you just have to install our module and it takes care of retrieving the history of your reviews!
Our module respects the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436, or the directive (EU) 2019/2161) concerning the information obligations related to online consumer reviews, by putting in place everything necessary for the customer to be informed in a clear and precise way about the review management system. It allows you to display a "Verified Purchase" badge to certify that the review is a result of an order, and only customers who have an account can review your products and your shop.
INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATE AND YOUR REVENUE
88% of Internet users consult customer reviews before making a purchase on an e-commerce site and 91% of 18-25 year olds give as much importance to reviews on the Internet as to those of their relatives. By displaying customer reviews of your products and/or your store on your website, you increase your customers' trust in your brand. Customer reviews are a social proof of your store's reliability and play the role of a digital word of mouth. The importance of customer reviews in the e-commerce world is well known: they are now a key element in the decision-making process and in your marketing strategy.
Moreover, customer reviews are a great free advertising tool and a way to get relevant, recent and regularly renewed content. This UGC (User Generated Content) is one of the main criteria examined by Google to improve your SEO. If your theme is properly tagged, Google will be able to show the stars corresponding to the average rating of the products in its natural results which will also improve your visibility, your click rate and your traffic.
Our "Shop Product Reviews" module is much more than a simple review collection module. With its multiple features and options for displaying reviews, whether on product pages or list pages, through dedicated blocks or badges, our "Shop Product Reviews" module allows you to reassure your customers, reduce shopping cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate. According to a study, from the first review posted on a product, the conversion rate increases by 10%, then 30% after 50 reviews, and up to more than 44% with 200 reviews! So don't hesitate!
COLLECT REVIEWS ON YOUR PRODUCTS, YOUR SHOP OR BOTH!
The "Shop Product Reviews" module allows you to activate independently the collection of product reviews and the collection of reviews on your store in general. For each review system, many options are available: activation of moderation, display of reviews only in the current language, activation of a voting system, display of a "latest reviews" block, etc...
The product ratings will be displayed as stars. You have the ability to customize the color of the stars to fit your theme as there are an infinite number of colors available. A "Verified Purchase" badge can be displayed next to the reviews that result from an order, to further reinforce the confidence of future buyers. The color of the badge is also fully customizable as well as its text.
Whether it is for product or shop reviews, a system of precise scheduling of the sending of rating request e-mails is available. You also have the possibility to send a reminder if your customer has not given a review following the first e-mail. The titles and texts of the e-mails can be configured directly through the module, for each language of your store.
Give the possibility to evaluate a product to all registered customers or only to customers who ordered the product. The latter option makes it possible to further increase the reliability of customer feedback on your products.
Enjoy flexible positioning on product pages: Display your reviews either in the footer or within a tab (if your theme supports page tabs), and decide where to position the average product rating. Also decide to display the average product rating on list pages.
Allow your visitors to filter the reviews by rating and sort them as they want. Show them the distribution of the number of reviews by rating and allow them to get a quick and global idea of the reviews on a product, by enabling the display of a "battle" block showing the best review and the most critical one opposite each other.
Also note that by implementing product reviews, the average rating can appear in Google's natural results as stars, which will attract attention and increase your visibility. Links that display a product rating have a click-through rate (CTR) between 15 and 30% higher.
Why not also collect feedback from your customers about their overall shopping experience? Activate shop reviews and allow your customers to share their feelings about their experience on your site, the choice offered, the offers or even the ease of payment and delivery! This will strengthen the bond you have with them by showing them that you are listening to their needs and will contribute to increase loyalty.
Place the link to the shop review form wherever you want on your website: customer account, product pages, menu, ... The module also allows you to display a "shop review" badge with the average rating given by your customers to your store, on the pages of your site while choosing its position and color.
CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM CRITERIA
Do you want to know what your customers think about particular points? Create your own rating criteria! Whether it is for products or the store, the module offers you the possibility to create personalized criteria. You decide how the criteria are worded and whether you want to reserve them for certain products or categories!
Use the product rating criteria to ask your customers to rate specific characteristics of certain items in order to validate or not your choice of products or suppliers: fabric quality, price, fit of a garment, sturdiness etc... It is a free way to know the efficiency of your catalog and a precious help to make informed decisions about your products.
As for the rating criteria for your shop in general, you also have the choice: navigation, site ergonomics, variety of products, clarity of descriptions, ease of payment, or even choice of delivery points! The feedback from your customers will allow you to make the right choices and get a better customer satisfaction rate.
Not to mention the SEO benefit of the criteria! If you guide customers by asking them to give feedback on specific topics through the rating criteria, your customers will tend to use specific keywords that will boost your SEO on certain queries.
ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO POST A REVIEW BY OFFERING THEM A VOUCHER
Your customers sometimes need a little help! Encourage them to leave their opinion on the products they bought, or about your shop, by offering them a voucher in exchange! This will encourage them to come back to place an order on your online store and will increase their loyalty.
Once your offer is configured within the module, it will be displayed in the rating invitation e-mails and also in the product or shop rating forms.
RIGHT TO REPLY TO BAD REVIEWS
It's never easy to receive negative reviews. However, it can be an excellent opportunity to show that you are listening to your customers. That's why we allow you to respond to a dissatisfied customer in order to try to understand their dissatisfaction and provide a solution. This will allow you to show them that you offer a quality service and that customer satisfaction is your priority. By seeing that you take the customer relationship to heart, there is a good chance that he will change his rating.
GENERAL DISPLAY SETTINGS
- Ability to choose the color of the stars of the product and shop ratings (infinite choice)
- Ability to choose the size of the stars
- Ability to show a "Verified purchase" badge next to reviews related to an order placed on your site (the badge color and label are customizable for each language)
CONFIGURATION OF THE REVIEW SYSTEM (PRODUCTS AND SHOP)
Here are the options you will find for both the product and shop review configuration. The two review systems (product and shop) are configured completely independently:
- Activation/Deactivation of reviews (products and/or shop)
- Ability to make writing a comment mandatory
- Ability to define a minimum number of characters
- Ability to activate the moderation of the reviews so that you can validate the reviews before publishing them (in order to respect the law, a badge will indicate to your customers that the reviews are moderated)
- Ability to activate the modification of reviews (in order to respect the law, a link to the CMS page in which you explain your review management system will be displayed above the list of reviews)
- Ability to display only the reviews corresponding to the current language of the shop
- Ability to allow visitors to report abuse
- Ability to allow your visitors to vote for the usefulness of a review
- Ability to display, on the home page, a block with the latest product and/or shop reviews published (with configuration of the number of reviews to display). This block also contains links to pages listing all product reviews or all shop reviews.
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Choice of the type of customers who can review a product: all registered customers or only customers who have ordered the product concerned
Display on product pages
- Ability to choose the position of the reviews: footer or page tab (for compatible themes)
- Ability to choose the position of the average product rating: under the product price, under the add to cart button or in the product reassurance block
- Ability to allow customers to review a product directly from the product page
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Customization of the text to be displayed if there are no reviews yet
- Customization of the number of reviews to display per page
- Ability to display a "battle" block presenting face to face the best review and the most critical
- Customization of the minimum number of reviews required to display the distribution of ratings and the "battle" block (if it has been activated)
- Ability to display a block with the average rating by product rating criteria
- Ability to let customers filter and/or sort reviews by rating or review date (ascending/descending order)
Display on product list pages
- Ability to activate the display of stars corresponding to the average product ratings on the list pages (only stars or stars with average rating and total number of ratings)
- Ability to display "empty" stars if the product has no reviews yet
- Configuration of the size of the stars and the size of the text to fit the theme
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the latest product reviews published (with configuration of the position of the block and the number of reviews to display). This block also contains a link to a page listing all product reviews.
- Ability to display, on category pages, a block with the average rating of the products of the category (with configuration of the block position)
Configuration of a voucher in exchange for a review
- Activation/deactivation of the voucher
- Configuration of the voucher awarding mode: one voucher per order or one voucher per customer
- Complete configuration of the voucher (value, eligible categories, conditions of use etc...)
- Personalization of the text inviting to rate in exchange for a voucher
- Personalization of the text informing of the minimum purchase amount to use the voucher
- The customer is informed of the offer in the rating request e-mail and on the rating form
CONFIGURATION SPECIFIC TO SHOP REVIEWS
- Ability to display on your website pages, a "Shop reviews" badge containing the average rating of your shop
- Configuration of the badge position
- Configuration of the text color and the background color of the badge
- Ability to activate or not the display of the badge on mobile
- Configuration of the position of the shop review form: display of the button to rate the shop in the customer accounts, on the product pages and/or in the left column. We also provide you with the link to the form so that you can position it wherever you want (menu, CMS page, ...)
- Ability for the customer to modify his or her shop review
CREATION OF CUSTOMIZED RATING CRITERIA
- Ability to create one or more rating criteria, for product reviews and for shop reviews (independently)
- Customization of the criterion name (multi-language configuration)
- Activation/Deactivation of a criterion
- Ability to apply a rating criterion only to specific products and/or specific categories
CONFIGURATION OF RATING REQUEST E-MAILS
- Activation/Deactivation of evaluation e-mails
- Selection of the order status on which the module has to base the sending of the rating request e-mail
- Configuration of the number of days before the e-mail is sent, starting from the status change
- Customization of the subject and content of the e-mail, for each language of the store
- Ability to activate the sending of a second e-mail (reminder), with configuration of the number of days between the sending of the first e-mail and the sending of the second.
- Customization of the subject and content of the reminder email, for each language of the store
- URL of CRON to use for sending rating emails and reminders (one for shop reviews and one for product reviews)
REVIEW MODERATION TOOL
- Ability to activate/deactivate the publication of a review
- Ability to edit a review(*)
- Ability to delete a review(*)
- Ability to add a review manually(*)
(*)Depending on the law applicable in your country, it is your responsibility to inform your customers of the way their reviews are handled. In case of activation of the review moderation, a badge informing the customers of the moderation will be displayed, above the review list. In case of activation of the modification of the reviews, there will be, in addition, a link to the CMS page in which you detail your policy of management and treatment of the customers’ reviews.
DISPUTE MANAGEMENT AND RIGHT OF REPLY
- Selection of the rating below which you want to receive an alert (valid for product and shop reviews)
- Right of reply: personalization of the default message to be sent to customers in case of a bad rating (sending triggered by your manual action, ability to adapt the content of the e-mail according to the customer case)
- Dispute management tool with tracking of the status of the file and notification in case of the modification of the rating
REVIEW IMPORT/EXPORT TOOL
First of all, if you currently have the native PrestaShop module (Product Comments) or the store and product reviews module from Línea Gráfica, our module will automatically retrieve your review history. You do not have to do anything, everything is automatic.
If you are using another review system and want to switch to our module while keeping your review history, nothing could be easier! The module contains an import/export tool for product and store reviews:
- Import tool for product and shop reviews from a CSV file (CSV file template provided)
- File preview tool before import
- Ability to fill in missing data before import
- Ability to import only certain reviews from the file
- Selection of the status that the reviews have to have after import ("published" or "Pending moderation")
- Export tool for product and shop reviews in a CSV file with the ability to specify the language of the reviews to export
EXCLUSION RULES AND SHARING ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Ability to exclude specific e-mail addresses or exclude certain domains (like marketplaces)
- Ability to exclude certain products from the rating system
- Ability to exclude customers who have not opted in to the newsletter
- Ability to activate the sharing of product reviews on Twitter and/or Facebook (from the product pages or the list pages)
"Shop Product Reviews" is compatible with the video customer review service: rec.reviews
Also publish your customers' video reviews on your store's product pages! Shop Product Reviews is compatible with our automated video customer review service rec.reviews.
"Shop Product Reviews" is compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module
Are you selling products in bundles? Our module is fully compatible with Presta-Module's "Advanced Pack 5" module. By combining the two, the average rating of each product composing the pack as well as the detail of all ratings and reviews will be displayed on the "pack" pages generated by the module.
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LIKE
Your visitors, who may not be familiar with your brand and cannot hold your products in their hands like in a physical store, will appreciate being able to refer to the experience of previous buyers to make their decision. Feedback from other customers is a way for them to reassure themselves, confirm the characteristics of a product and even get additional information. They can even interact with other people's reviews by voting on how useful a review is in their decision making. By sharing their opinion, they will have the feeling of creating a community around your brand.
- About upgrading from version 4 to version 5: Upgrading from version 4 to version 5 may require some integration work.
- The module complies with European directives:: Our module complies with the GDPR and all the European directives in force (such as the decree n° 2017-1436 or the EU directive 2019/2161 of the European Parliament) relating to information obligations concerning online consumer reviews. However, it is your responsibility, thanks to the module's functionalities, to bring your online store up to standard by relying on the texts of the decrees available on the websites legifrance.gouv.fr and cnil.fr.
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Customer Ratings and Reviews Pro + Google Rich Snippets module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Network Sharing and GDPR Compliance: By installing this module, in addition to the implementation of a rating and review management system, you allow your customers to react to feedback on your products through tools made available by Facebook and Twitter (“like” and / or "share" buttons). Regarding this, Facebook and Twitter are likely to access certain information relating to their browsing. We remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation (e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the links that will direct them to Facebook and Twitter’s personal data policies. You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER GOOGLE MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Google modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Google & advertising modules
06/7/2023 - Version 5.0.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.6.x > 8.0.x
- Compatibility with the video customer reviews service : rec.reviews
- Block discovery of the rec.reviews service in the module configuration
- Minor bugs fixed
05/2/2023 - Version 5.0.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.6.x > 8.0.x
- Added detection of stproductcomments module
- Added new FT to send an email to the merchant when a new review is posted
- Fix for translation display for Review tab on product page
- Fix to open the tab on see review click on product page
- Fix for bad template call for some PS versions
- Fix for product description and title on review page
03/27/2023 - Version 5.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.6.x > 1.7.8.x
- Added option to force Material Icons if theme doesn't handle it
- Fix around translation call and update with PS management
- Fix around label get label in Moderation tools (when language is added after criteria creation)
- Fix display for stars in product list for some size
- Update FWK to removed "e in label
- BO some fix around hide and show options
- FT added link for all review page to let merchand create custom button for display
- Fix date for review added via the moderation tools
- Added rate button instead of stars on emails
- Improve reviews display to prevent bootstrap version bug
- Added option for CSV seperator
- Fix case for last review block on categories (force a value on field and block display on FO if empty value is set)
- Fix for email incentive with minimum amount
- Improve the way to handle rich snippets for reviews
- Added option and core code to handle the reviews details
- New FT added product review import from linea grafica module
- New FT added shop review import from linea grafica module
09/29/2022 - Version 5.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.6.x > 1.7.8.x
Fix concerning the import of titles and texts of reviews since version 4.0.0
09/26/2022 - Version 5.0.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 1.7.6.x > 1.7.8.x
- Module code completely rewritten, use of a new framework and module configuration made easier
- Added shop reviews
- Ability to use either product reviews or store reviews, or both
- Added rating criteria system for shop and product reviews
- Added dispute management for shop and product reviews
- Reworked product review import tool to make it easier to use
- Added shop review import tool
- Reworked product review moderation tool
- Added shop review moderation tool
- Reworked product page display : use of basic bootstrap for easy integration
- Stop using jquery stars, use only CSS
- Stop using fontawesome, use only material icons
- Introduced SCSS
- Optimized CSS to make displayProductListReviews hook easier to use and avoid front-office integration issues
- Use of the native tab system on product pages (through the displayProductExtraContent hook) for better compatibility with themes
- Added a review distribution block on product pages
- Added a battle block on product pages (presentation of the best and most critical review, face to face)
- Added a sorting and filtering system for product page reviews
- Process of rating a product through its product page revised with the use of a dedicated form page instead of a fancybox
- Added a "Verified Purchase" badge for product or shop reviews related to an order on the site
- Added a « Shop Review » badge that shows the average rating of the store on the site's pages (can be disable on mobile)
- Added the possibility for visitors to vote for the usefulness of a product or shop review
- Reworked latest review block
- Reworked category average rating block
- Reworked customer review area in the customer account: easier and clearer to use
- Added the ability to send a reminder email (for product and shop reviews) if no review was collected after the first rating request email was sent
- Added an option to customize email content without having to go through HTML
- Added exclusion rules: exclusion of certain products from the rating system, exclusion of specific email addresses, specific domains (such as those of marketplaces), exclusion of customers who did not opted-in
- Removed compatibility with the « Wall Posts » module
- Removed the option to set up product rich snippets (review tagging only, with JSON TLD)
04/29/2022 - Version 4.4.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.8.x
- Fix for bad escape UTF-8
- Fix rich snippets with microdata for PS 1.7 waiting SPR 5
- Fix for PHP 7.4
07/17/2020 - Version 4.4.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.5.x
- Import with product comment 4.0.0
07/17/2020 - Version 4.4.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 1.7.5.x
- New way to explain how the rich snippets include works
- Import reviews tools
- Deactivate the share button stop the social network url call
11/15/2018 - Version 4.4.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.5.x
06/29/2018 - Version 4.4.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.3.x
05/11/2016 - Version 4.1.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
02/10/2016 - Version 4.1.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199