- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v18.104.22.168 -> v1.7.4.x
Offer an highly simplified purchase process thanks to the 1 click order service
The "One Click Order" module allows you to stand out from the competition by offering an highly simplified purchase process thanks to the 1 click order service. This technology, patented by Amazon 10 years ago and which has largely contributed to its success, is now available for YOUR website! So don't wait anymore!
After a quick service configuration, your customers will be able to place their order instantly. Your conversion rate will be highly improved since this service will promote the spontaneous purchase of your visitors. Thanks to this easy buying process, your customers will come back to place their orders on your website to save time, which will increase your loyalty rate.
The Stripe technology use ensures easy installation, payment security and economy. Indeed:
- You don't have any activation fees
- You don't need to pay any subscription
- You totally delegate the payment part to Stripe and this allows you to take advantage of a powerful anti-fraud system
- You have a 3D secure compatible technology at your disposal
- The commission is very attractive
- The installation is done in a few clicks and you can make test orders without any bank charges
A very easy BO configuration
Your module configuration will take you a very little time
- Choose the sales conditions to be approved by your users
- Choose the pages for which you want to offer the One Click Order service (product pages and / or cart page)
- Use the button styles from your theme or choose to completely design it according to your preferences (font size, font color, font color on hover, button background color, button background color on hover)
- No need to install an additional payment module! Stripe is already integrated in the One Click Order module.
- Take advantage of Stripe payment technology: simplicity, payment security and economy. Perform payment tests without any bank charges!
- Take advantage of the ability to fully customize styles (a CSS editor is in the module)
A very intuitive user-side configuration
When using the service for the first time, the user indicates his information in an extremely easy and quick way:
- Payment part: possibility to add one or more payment cards. Possibility of verification by 3D secure technology (for cards enrolled at this service)
- Delivery and billing part: possibility to set a favorite address
- After service activation: direct return to the product so that the user can buy it in 1 click
On future visits, a customer who has activated the One Click Order service will be able to purchase the products of their choice without having to enter again their bank credentials. One click will be enough to place an order!
1 click does not mean loss of control !
The 1 click order action provides a summary of the order and leaves your customer to freely modify, if he wants, his delivery / billing address or his bank credentials that he has pre-saved.
Improve the confidence of your international customers !
When he registers his bank credentials, your customer isn't redirected to any banking site, often unknown to international customers. Everything is done on your merchant site and the customer trust is kept. Stripe technology provides an uninterrupted buying process.
Use Stripe technology
Contrary to a payment by PayPal for example, no need to have a Stripe account to pay! Your customer simply indicates his credit card number when he uses the service for the first time and then he doesn't have to worry anymore about the payment during his next purchases! Likewise for its delivery address: once the configuration of the service is done, everything is saved and the user no longer has to worry about it.
Your customers will greatly appreciate this facility to purchase and they will surely come back to your site! No more endless shopping processes, in 1 click they satisfy their desire to buy the product they want. So they no longer have reason to go to another site.
Your customers will benefit from the best online payment experience:
- help with data entry: real-time validation, dynamic detection of information to be entered according to the country and the credit card used, automatic filling whatever browser and platform used, adaptation to every screen sizes
- uninterrupted purchase process: your customer enters his billing information directly on your merchant site and is never redirected to a banking site.
Your customers will benefit from a great purchase simplicity while keeping an eye on their information. Indeed, thanks to a control pop-up, they are able to enter another bank card and / or another delivery / billing address than those already pre-saved. And if they don't want to change anything, they just have to click!
The One Click Order module uses Stripe payment technology which guarantees simplicity, payment security and economy.
A free account on stripe.com is necessary to be able to offer the 1 click service on your PrestaShop website. This doesn't require any commission fees or paid subscription. You pay a (low) commission only when an order is made through the 1-click payment system. In your Stripe account, you'll be able to get a real-time view of the transaction fees applied to you. For more information about Stripe pricing please read this page: https://stripe.com/pricing
The One Click Order module can only be used by shops domiciled in countries where Stripe is available. To check if your country is on this list, please read this page: https://stripe.com/global
Stripe accepts most of existing payment methods in Europe, United States and Asia. However, you can check the payment methods accepted by visiting this page: https://stripe.com/payments/payment-methods-guide#availability
One Click Order requires at least PHP 5.3.3, its cURL extension, and a valid SSL certificate.
07/23/2018 - Version 1.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.4.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 126.96.36.199
- Fix modal window when using virtual carts
02/5/2018 - Version 1.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.3.x
- Minor fixes
12/1/2017 - Version 1.0.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.2.x