- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v220.127.116.11 -> v1.7.5.x
Integrate the fluid experience of Apple Pay into your mobile and desktop websites.
Your customers can now check out with just their fingerprint anywhere on the web. As you’d expect, you’ll receive payment, shipping, and contact information so you can charge for physical goods, subscriptions, and more.
Customers love the simplicity of Apple Pay, and you'll love the increased conversion rates and new user adoption that come with it.
Accepting Apple Pay is easy. Apple Pay is easy to set up and gives your customers a simple and secure way to pay with the devices they use every day.
Improve your website and give to your customers this easy, secure, and private way to pay. With the release of macOS Sierra and iOS 10, Apple Pay is coming to Safari on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Make your website ready for Apple Pay start now !
Accepting Apple Pay is faster than accepting traditional credit and debit cards. Customers no longer need to spend time searching for their wallet and finding the right card. Your customers can check out with a single touch.
Accepting Apple Pay is also more secure than accepting traditional credit and debit cards. Every transaction on your customer’s iPhone or iPad requires Touch ID—Apple fingerprint identity sensor—authentication or passcode. And each time your customer takes their Apple Watch off their wrist, the passcode must be entered to access it. In addition, you don't receive your customer’s actual credit or debit card numbers, so you aren't handling actual credit or debit card numbers in your systems when they pay with Apple Pay.
Indiegogo saw conversions increase up to 250% when customers used Apple Pay to fund campaigns. OpenTable allowed diners to seamlessly pay for their meal via their iOS app and site. And Instacart’s customers completed checkout 58% faster with Apple Pay than other payment methods.
One more thing : Apple doesn't charge you any additional fees !
Apple Pay payment service:
- Add a one touch payment from a products list, product sheet or cart page
- Make your orders payments more secure thanks to TouchID (fingerprint identification)
- Your customers no more need to enter their billing, shipping, and contact details
- Receive shipping address and customer informations directly from their Apple account
- No additional fees charged by Apple
Transaction types supported by Apple Pay module:
- Authorization & capture : Reserve funds on a customer’s account and transfer money to your bank account once an order is successfully completed
- Canceled transactions : Reverse money for canceled, reimbursed or disputed transactions
Accepted payment cards:
- Apple Pay works with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards.
- In the United States, Apple Pay also works with Discover cards.
- In Canada, Apple Pay also works with Interac cards.
Exclusive features of Apple Pay module:
- Choose your favorite Apple Pay button style between the Black or the White one
- Purpose to your customers to buy a product with one touch directly from your products list (category, manufacturer, suppliers, search pages, Advanced Search 4 results...) or from your product page !
- Purpose a guest checkout from your cart page
- Auto-certification of your website on module installation process to make your module configuration more quick and easy
- Refund or Cancel an Apple Pay order from your back office with one click
- Test or Production modes switch
Now the convenience of using Apple Pay in stores and within apps is available on the web in Safari. Whether they’re shopping on their iPhone, iPad, or Mac, use Apple Pay without having to create an account or log in. So paying on your site happens with just a touch and is quicker, easier, and more secure than ever before.
Customers prefer using Apple Pay as they can make purchases without having to enter their billing, shipping, and contact details.
And because their card details are never shared by Apple when they use Apple Pay, making purchases with their iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac is the safer, more private way to pay.
Apple Pay is available for your customers using an iPhone or iPad with TouchID and iOS 10, or a Apple Watch or a Mac with Sierra and Safari.
Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries, please read this page : http://www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay
Apple Pay for PrestaShop is using Stripe gateway which make its integration in your shop cheap and easy. A free account to stripe.com is required in order to purpose Apple Pay payment on your website. No setup, monthly or hidden fees. Pay only for what you use, and enjoy real-time fee reporting. For more informations about Stripe pricing : https://stripe.com/pricing
Apple Pay requires PHP 5.3.3 or higher and its cURL extension, in more of a SSL certificate.
03/12/2019 - Version 1.0.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 1.7.5.x
- Various improvements
10/23/2018 - Version 1.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.5.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 126.96.36.199
- Fix buy process on products with combinations
08/21/2017 - Version 1.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.4.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 184.108.40.206+
- Fix timeout issues
03/10/2017 - Version 1.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Fix possible conflict when using Stripe payment addon
09/20/2016 - Version 1.0.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- First version