- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v1.7.4.x -> v1.7.7.x
Enhance your PrestaShop SEO
Internal linking is the creation of links between pages of your shop, using keywords you want to achieve a better place on Google.
To optimize the SEO of your website, it is essential to create an internal linking that will allow search engines to browse your shop in the most easy way as possible. The goal is to provide maximum informations with the least clicks deep.
SEO Internal Linking PrestaShop module optimizes the organization of navigation in your store, and plays an essential role in your SEO strategy.
Define the keywords on which you wish to be listed and their landing pages, and let the module create the links for you!
Do we really need internal linking?
Internal linking strategy based on specific keywords is an optimization method that has proven its worth. Especially to enhance a content relevance.
Among the disadvantages, you should know that the installation of these links is long and tedious, and requires to follow SEO good practices, to not over-optimize (which would be detected by Google), and must be updated regularly to track changes in your catalog.
With this in mind, we have developed this module, allowing you to deploy thousands of cross links between your pages within minutes, while being sure to observe best practice guidelines of White Hat SEO.
It has been designed to support both SEO agencies and e-shop owners.
SEO Internal Linking is really simple to manage.
- Creates link in the description (long, short, or both) of product pages
- Creates link in CMS content page
- Creates link in manufacturers page (PrestaShop 1.5 only)
- Creates link in the content of homepage module (editorial Block Module)
- Ability to disable links creation between the title tags (h1, h2 …)
- Ability to add a rel = "nofollow" on your links (the search engines will not transmit popularity)
- Ability to add an attribute target = "_blank" on your links (open in new page / tab)
- Ability to add a "title" attribute on your links
- Ability to specify a position preference for placing links in the case where multiple instances of the same expression already exists in the page
- Ability to choose a scope for your expressions (combined choice between products, categories, manufacturers and suppliers)
- Implementation of the process of creating / updating links by cron job or manually from the back office module
- Ability to restore the catalog to its initial state (deletion of links added by the module)
Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the SEO Internal Linking Pro module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
03/23/2021 - Version 1.2.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 1.7.4.x > 1.7.7.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.7
- Fix compatibility with ps_customtext module
07/11/2018 - Version 1.2.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.5.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.4
08/25/2017 - Version 1.2.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.2.x
- Fix saving of general settings
01/25/2017 - Version 1.2.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7
11/9/2016 - Version 1.1.12 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Add Spanish translation
- Fix some case where links weren't correctly added
- Fix PHP 7.0 compatibility
11/26/2015 - Version 1.1.11 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Fix for PrestaShop 220.127.116.11+
02/26/2015 - Version 1.1.10 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Fixes on adding new links, encoding
- Fixes on expressions made into editorial module
07/25/2014 - Version 1.1.9 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- Fix for PrestaShop 184.108.40.206
03/14/2014 - Version 1.1.8 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Add PrestaShop 1.6 compatibility
- Fix matches for languages with specials chars
01/20/2014 - Version 1.1.7 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Fix for PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 only
07/5/2013 - Version 1.1.6 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- New: add manufacturer management for PrestaShop >= 1.5
- Translations update
06/28/2013 - Version 1.1.5 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Backoffice improvements
- Fix multishop queries
- Fix: do not add link on words if module is inactive on the shop (remove id_shop from the context list)
- Fix CMS pages on multishop (multiselect + words to link)
04/19/2013 - Version 1.1.4 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- Fix random links in some conditions
- Fix accents
03/19/2013 - Version 1.1.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 220.127.116.11
- Backoffice improvements
- Code cleaning
01/9/2013 - Version 1.1.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- Fix PrestaShop 1.5 & multishop
- Minor fixes
12/17/2012 - Version 1.1.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- Fix some case where root category id could be NULL on PrestaShop >= 1.5
- Fix PHP notice on categories group type
11/15/2012 - Version 184.108.40.206 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Remove unused function that could makes PHP 5.2.17 trigger parse error
11/13/2012 - Version 1.1.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Add new category group feature (can edit category description)
- Add hook on categoryUpdate (only for PrestaShop >= 1.4)
- Fix SQL installation script
06/19/2012 - Version 1.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206
- Fixed a bug with some specials chars that was preventing the detection of the end of an expression
05/16/2012 - Version 1.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Minor fixes
05/11/2012 - Version 1.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 126.96.36.199
- Fix bug with accents & duplicate expression
04/5/2012 - Version 1.0.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.206