- PrestaShop Compatibility:
v18.104.22.168 -> v1.7.6.x
What this module does for you
The "Advanced Subscription" module allows you to make it possible to subscribe to some or all of your products and then ensure a regular revenue. You will also be able to give your customers the possibility to pre-pay their subscription for a certain period, in exchange, for example, for a discount.
This module automatically installs for you, all the necessary mechanics to manage your subscriptions. Its extremely flexible operation allows you to define your own rules thanks to a series of relevant options. As for your customers, they enjoy a space allowing them to freely manage their subscriptions, directly through their account.
OPT FOR THE MOST ATTRACTIVE BUSINESS MODEL OF THE MOMENT!
Subscriptions are becoming an increasingly important part of our consumption habits. Peace of mind, saving time and money, the advantages are numerous and in 2019, 85% of European consumers took out at least 1 subscription.
As a merchant, offering a subscription to your products ensures you recurring revenues and allows you to anticipate needs, reduce losses and therefore have a better cost management. In addition, because of the automatic renewal of orders, the subscription facilitates the loyalty of your customers.
RELY ON A ROBUST AND FLEXIBLE MODULE
Thanks to "Advanced Subscription" you can easily integrate the subscription into your business model. Once the module is installed, a multitude of options help you create your own rules for managing recurring orders. Among other things, you can give your customers more or less freedom, for example by allowing them to choose their renewal date or by imposing it according to your logistical constraints.
Subscription sales are managed independently for each of the products in your catalog, so you can offer the subscription for some products and not others, or even sell a product on subscription only.
OFFER PRE-PAYMENT AND SIMPLIFY YOUR INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
The module gives you the possibility to activate the pre-payment of subscriptions. This allows you to ensure the payment of orders for a certain period of time and to have a better control of the stock of products. In order to encourage your customers to pay in advance, you will be able to offer them different types of discounts!
NO NEED TO INSTALL PAYMENT MODULES, "ADVANCED SUBSCRIPTION" INTEGRATES THEM FOR YOU
The module comes with a list of payment modules already integrated, including the Stripe and PayPlug modules allowing the automatic renewal of payments (minimum "Pro" offer required for PayPlug). You will just have to enter your merchant account IDs (see information and pricing on https://stripe.com/fr/ and https://www.payplug.com/fr/) and the payment methods will be automatically installed on your site. Nothing could be simpler!
What your customers will like
For your customers, the advantages of a subscription are numerous: ease, saving time and money, so many assets that will surely convince them! The possibility of pre-paying their subscription will give them additional peace of mind.
They will appreciate being able to manage their subscription freely through a dedicated space in their account on your site. A clear interface will tell them the date of their next order and they will be able to modify, postpone, cancel their renewals in a very simple way. If they do not want to wait until the next delivery date, they will have the pleasure of being able to immediately order the products of their current subscriptions in order to be delivered as soon as possible.
Thanks to the module's notification system, they will be happy to receive news of their next order a few days before their renewal date.
Finally, if they become privileged users by subscribing to a membership card, they will be delighted to receive exclusive offers on your products.
Some case studies:
Two great examples of the use of our "Advanced Subscription" module:
The "Advanced Subscription" module comes with two electronic payment modules that support automatic recurring variable amount debits. One has been developed with Stripe technology, the other uses PayPlug technology.
An account on either platform will be necessary to set up the recurring payment of subscriptions on your PrestaShop. Each solution has its own pricing, which you can consult on their respective websites: https://stripe.com and https://www.payplug.com For PayPlug, you must at least subscribe to the "Pro" offer to be able to manage the automatic renewal of payments.
The module requires setting up a CRON task on your server.
"Advanced Subscription" requires at least PHP 5.6.0, its cURL extension and a valid SSL certificate
CONFIGURATION OF GENERAL SUBSCRIPTION RULES
- Possibility to let subscribers choose the renewal date for all the products in their subscription, for each product independently or to impose it.
- Ability to allow subscribers to skip one or many deliveries
- Ability to allow all customers to convert a one-time order into a subscription
- Ability to allow subscribers not to wait for the next delivery date and to place an order immediately
- Ability to schedule the order creation on Friday if the renewal date falls on a weekend
- Ability to limit the automatic creation of orders to certain days of the week or certain months of the year
- Ability to define the number of days before the renewal date below which subscribers can no longer postpone, modify or cancel their next order
- Ability to select a customer group dedicated to subscribers
- Ability to allow the use of discount codes (cart rules) when purchasing subscriptions
- Ability to enable the automatic sending of an e-mail summarizing the contents of the next order, a few days before the renewal date. Among other things, this e-mail will alert them to potential stock shortages, allow them to postpone their order (if you allow it) or to change their subscription frequency.
CONFIGURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION SALES FOR EACH PRODUCT INDEPENDENTLY
The configuration of subscription sales is done through a dedicated tab for each of the products in your catalog, in a totally independent way. For each product you have then the possibility to:
- enable or not subscription sales
- make the product available on subscription only
- select the available subscription frequencies
- allow incentives
- inherit specific prices
- activate subscription pre-payment
- select the available pre-payment periods
- set discounts according to the pre-payment period chosen by the customer
- enable the pre-payment automatic renewal
CONFIGURATION OF INCENTIVE RULES FOR SUBSCRIBERS
You have the opportunity to reward your subscribers with special discounts, valid only for orders that are part of a subscription. These discounts can be applied after a certain number of deliveries, if an order containing subscription products exceeds a certain amount or depending on the number of products it contains.
INTEGRATED PAYMENT MODULES
No need to install an additional payment module. The module already integrates the Stripe and PayPlug payment solutions, which allow you to manage automated and recurring transactions. Your customers will only need to enter their credit card number and addresses once!
DISPLAY OPTIONS FOR YOUR PRODUCT FILES
On each product file:
- Possibility to highlight the most popular subscription frequency
- Possibility to display small texts encouraging the customers to subscribe in order to save time and money (with automatic inclusion of the discount amount)
SUBSCRIPTION TO A MEMBERSHIP CARD
Like the "Amazon Prime" offer, you can offer your customers the opportunity to become privileged members by subscribing to a membership card. They will then be associated with a specific customer group and you will be able to offer them exclusive commercial offers, such as access to special products, or offer them a global discount on your entire catalog.
SPECIAL DASHBOARD TO MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS
The module allows you to manage your customers' subscriptions through a dedicated tab in your back office. By clicking on the name of each subscriber, you can access all the information on their subscriptions (products concerned, past orders, next orders, etc.). You will also be able to place an order manually. A tab will also allow you to access the list of products for which a subscription is active.
03/10/2020 - Version 1.1.0 (Major update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.6.x
- Major update!
- New: weekly frequency management
- New: prepayment addition
- New: allocation of a specific customer group to subscribers
- New: PayPlug - pre-payment gateway addition
- User experience improvement
- Traditional payment methods removal
02/21/2020 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.6.x
Give the possibility to override templates
Let customer enable member card with classic order
Fix somes behavior inside Back Office
09/12/2019 - Version 184.108.40.206 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.6.x
- Update Stripe integration (SCA Ready)
- Does not add the same SubNotification on the same day
- Bugfixes on order validation
08/14/2019 - Version 18.104.22.168 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.6.x
- Create the PrestaShop order before execute the payment
- Handle "Cron Jobs" module by PrestaShop
- Bugfixes and debugs tools on cron task
06/18/2019 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.6.x
- Add compatibility with PrestaShop 1.7.6
05/14/2019 - Version 184.108.40.206 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.5.x
- Let the customer transform an order to a reccuring order
- Send a “before delivery” email to Member Card members
- Do not validate the subscriber if the first payment is in error state
- Fix currency usage on Stripe payments
- Fix extend of MemberCard validity
- Fix usage of Mondial Relay and others carriers with relay points
02/14/2019 - Version 18.104.22.168 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.5.x
- Fixes for PrestaShop 1.7.5
- Fix redirection after creating an account
- Other fixes and improvements
11/8/2018 - Version 126.96.36.199 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.5.x
- PrestaShop 1.7.5.x compatibility
- Allow suscription cancelation from back office
- Send an email when subscription cancelation
- Fix CartRules price calculation
- Minimal quantity management
07/25/2018 - Version 184.108.40.206 (Minor update) - Prestashop 220.127.116.11 > 1.7.4.x
- Change in the internal subscription management system (better stability)
- Payfort: support stopped
- Various optimizations in Back Office
- Various optimizations in Front Office
- Improved indications displayed on automated tasks
- Keeps expired subscriptions
- Add PrestaShop 1.7.4 compatibilty
09/15/2017 - Version 18.104.22.168 (Minor update) - Prestashop 22.214.171.124 > 1.7.3.x
- Fix fatal error (PrestaShop < 126.96.36.199)
- Several fixes
- Check voucher validity more times
- Fix the choose of a delivery option while having "subscriptions only" products
- Let the customer edit carrier even if only one available (relay point)
08/3/2017 - Version 1.0.3 (Minor update) - Prestashop 188.8.131.52 > 1.7.2.x
- New payment method: Payments by check
- New payment method: Classic Order (Payments link)
- The merchant can now choose which order state is associated to payment module
- Allow overriding partials templates of the module
- Various fixes and optimizations
03/9/2017 - Version 1.0.2 (Minor update) - Prestashop 184.108.40.206 > 1.7.0.x
- PrestaShop 1.7 compatibility from 220.127.116.11
- Cart rule management
- "displayOrderConfirmation" hook execution for instant orders
- Add new payment method: Bank Wire
- Add new payment method: Payfort
- Add Terms and Condition validation control
- Several Back and Front Office optimizations
- Add Spanish translations
11/18/2016 - Version 1.0.1 (Minor update) - Prestashop 18.104.22.168 > 22.214.171.124
- New Payment method: Stripe
- New Payment method: Cash on Delivery
- New Member ship feature
- Various little fixes
09/23/2016 - Version 1.0.0 (Minor update) - Prestashop 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.52
- First version